I SAID we would never go at Easter!!!!

Just for you Sarge - per the West Orlando News:

Known as the theme park capital of the world with its family friendly attractions, a new theme park where children as young as 13 can fire military-grade weapons in zombie, gangster and cowboy-themed simulators is set to open in Orlando on Saturday.

The attraction, http://www.machinegunamerica.com/, states that it is ‘Orlando’s first machine gun attraction’ and ‘Orlando’s first automatic adrenaline attraction.’

“Whether you’re new on the range or a sharp shooter ready for your next target, you’ll get the rush of power and excitement that can only come from firing real machine guns and powerful firearms with live ammo,” Machine Gun America’s website explains.

It adds: “Whether you’re looking to unleash your inner action star or become a zombie hunter, experience the exhilarating rush of shooting real machine guns and powerful firearms for a thrill unlike any other.”

But there’s push back against the attraction. Lucia Kay McBath, a member of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, said: ‘You’ve got Holy Land right there in Orlando. You’ve got Disney World, and Epcot. All places for family fun where they should feel protected,’ WTSP reported, according to the Daily Mail.

Gun violence in Orlando and Orange County is on the rise, with easy access to guns. In 2014, homicides are expected to outpace by more than 50 percent the number recorded in 2013.

Wow...just wow...

My sister and I were laughing just thinking of the photo ops here. The whole family posed with machine guns. o_O

My nephew is still too young so I guess we're stuck going to DW. :sad1:
:D

Just for you Sarge - per the West Orlando News:

Known as the theme park capital of the world with its family friendly attractions, a new theme park where children as young as 13 can fire military-grade weapons in zombie, gangster and cowboy-themed simulators is set to open in Orlando on Saturday.

The attraction, http://www.machinegunamerica.com/, states that it is ‘Orlando’s first machine gun attraction’ and ‘Orlando’s first automatic adrenaline attraction.’

“Whether you’re new on the range or a sharp shooter ready for your next target, you’ll get the rush of power and excitement that can only come from firing real machine guns and powerful firearms with live ammo,” Machine Gun America’s website explains.

It adds: “Whether you’re looking to unleash your inner action star or become a zombie hunter, experience the exhilarating rush of shooting real machine guns and powerful firearms for a thrill unlike any other.”

But there’s push back against the attraction. Lucia Kay McBath, a member of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, said: ‘You’ve got Holy Land right there in Orlando. You’ve got Disney World, and Epcot. All places for family fun where they should feel protected,’ WTSP reported, according to the Daily Mail.

Gun violence in Orlando and Orange County is on the rise, with easy access to guns. In 2014, homicides are expected to outpace by more than 50 percent the number recorded in 2013.

wut.

We're going to Epcot on Easter. We have park hoppers, so we can switch if we need to, but I am looking forward to the Flower & Garden Festival!

Well we are going Easter Weekend!! Our park days will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tell me which park to go to on each day.
The Disney Resorts we've stayed at have special activities for children on Easter morning. EPCOT had an egg hunt. Have fun!

I worked at Disney on Easter twice during my college program & Easter was the BUSIEST day I worked both programs! Good luck it will be PACKED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter