I know u can shrink Crocs but can you... stretch them if they're too tight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks have reported that you can shrink your Crocs if you put them in a hot car in the summer heat or in the dryer for 20 minutes (I assume on low). But what if the pair you've bought are just a tad tight - is there anyway to STRETCH THEM?

:laundy:

Good to know! Thank you OP!:goodvibes

Here's a 5 step process:

1. Pick up your crocs by the back strap

2. Open garbage pail lid

3. Insert Crocs

4. Close garbage pail lid

5. Repeat with ANY Crocs you find in your home, your friends' homes, or anyplace else!

While you may not like them they are some peoples only choice.

I have severe edema, worse in the hot months, but always swollen. They often are the ONLY type of shoes that I can wear. Due to my diabetes I qualify for a pair of diabetic shoes and orthotics yearly yet there are not any made that will fit my foot. I have Crocs in 2 different sizes and many styles and colors... nearly 30 pairs total. I wear them everywhere including work, Church, appointments, parties, and so on.

Don't be so quick to judge... it is either Crocs or barefoot for me.

Yes you can stretch them. Point them in the dryer for 10 mins and then put on several pair of socks and wear them around.

This is exactly what I do. I'd recommend putting a couple of towels or something else in the dryer with them. It only takes a few minutes in the dryer, and I'd stay close by, as mine got jammed in the tumbling mechanism which stopped the dryer, and I had to pull them out immediately (they were fine). This is why I think some towels or something else in with them would help.

The dryer can be used to stretch them in this way, or if you want to shrink them, just let them sit and cool without putting them on your feet, and they'll shrink a bit.

I've had some that were too tight across the top of my foot, and used the dryer to stretch them out, and now they're fine. Remember that the crocs shouldn't be touching anywhere except the bottom of your foot!

I just tried this and they stretched! Actually they stretched a little too much, so I put them back in the dryer to shrink up a bit. Now they feel so much better. I'm not sure I understand though what you mean about crocs shouldn't be touching anywhere except the bottom of your foot?? Can you explain that a bit further to me?

I just tried this and they stretched! Actually they stretched a little too much, so I put them back in the dryer to shrink up a bit. Now they feel so much better. I'm not sure I understand though what you mean about crocs shouldn't be touching anywhere except the bottom of your foot?? Can you explain that a bit further to me?

When you put your foot inside the Croc, you should not have any of the sides or top of the Croc touching your foot/toes.

Just bought a pair of Sanrah flip flop wedges and they're tight on the top of the foot as well. I want to try this, but am afraid of messing it up....

I have a pair of flip flop crocs that I bought at Disney last September. They are so comfortable but the strap is a little tight over the top of my foot. After reading this I may try stretching them out using the drier. I didn't realize it was even possible to do this. Thanks everyone for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter