I know I'm not a techie, but........

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
I work part time in our local library and, to bring us out of the age of the dinosaurs, we have been having a computerised system installed over the last few months which includes a PC (no unauthorised internet access to the DIS, unfortunately :().

There are only two of us on duty at any one time, and my colleague has very little knowledge of computers, so when I noticed that the on-screen clock was wrong, I thought I would put it right. Up popped a little box telling me I was not authorised to make alterations to the time settings! :crazy:

I know I'm not as technically minded as some people, but I really think even I could be trusted to put the clock right! :rolleyes:

LOL Hilary - perhaps the powers that be have put a restriction on it, so that you cant set it forward, so that you can get home early :)

{{{hugs}}} from one Techie No Nothing to an "at least you attemted it" Techie Hero!! LOL ;)

Hilary,

I used to work in Technical Support for a large I.T Company and I have to admit I would have loved to have removed any Administration rights from the Users. THe amount of trouble they caused was unbelievable. Now I will admit that the "Non-Techie" users were great because they would always admit what they had done, however the "techies" refused to say anything so it took forever to get the problems resolved. Not allowing you to change the time is a tad extreme though. :)

I can understand how frustrating it must be for you but I also understand what it is like to be in technical support. Thankfully I have now moved on from that role...phew!!

:)

Dave

LOL Hilary,

Not being a techie either i must sympathise,(shame about not being able to access the DIS though he he!)

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxx:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter