i just don't understand.

its 2.51 where i am, and my class starts at 4.10 (and i have to leave for it at about 3.30 to get a parking spot) and he STILL hasn't emailed me.

i just don't understand. she even told us she wouldn't drop this grade. (she does drop one, but this one won't be dropped)

I understand people not doing homework, but for me the most noticeable is people not going to class. The first weeks of classes there were the lectures that had 400 people, but then the next week and all the weeks after, there are only 150-200, and they are all back for the exams. I've only skipped two discussion classes that weren't very important.

As for homework, I only have two classes that I have homework in. I'v done all my work except for one essay. The prof. is combining two midterms with two essays and dropping the lowest grade, so the paper I didn't do will just be dropped. I'll only need to write two papers this whole semester.:thumbsup2

I understand people not doing homework, but for me the most noticeable is people not going to class. The first weeks of classes there were the lectures that had 400 people, but then the next week and all the weeks after, there are only 150-200, and they are all back for the exams. I've only skipped two discussion classes that weren't very important.

As for homework, I only have two classes that I have homework in. I'v done all my work except for one essay. The prof. is combining two midterms with two essays and dropping the lowest grade, so the paper I didn't do will just be dropped. I'll only need to write two papers this whole semester.:thumbsup2

::yes:: my psych professor was talking about that today. we have 230 in our lecture, and usually only 30-50 show up on a daily basis. (and she announces homework and extra credit in class and doesn't post it online) and then on test day, 230 are there. she said she was putting in test grades for people she thought had dropped the class because tehy haven't done a single homework assignment all semester. and their grades were Fs. :confused3

i feel like class attendance is directly correlated to your grade.

so i went to class today, to turn in the paper. and the guy shows up and starts asking me if i got his email. what email?! he said he sent it to me last night, but um, no he didn't. i checked my email at 3.30 and the class was at 4.10, so, no. he didn't send it. and he resent it in class (i don't know why, maybe to prove a point?) and that one went through, i found it when i came home. he was so mad at me though, like it was my fault he was a slacker. :confused3

i'm SO glad i did it on my own though. he did the assignment completely wrong. :headache:

sooo glad it worked out for you!!!

i HATE doing groupwork in university. it's sooo crap. i'm in theatre though, so i'm ALWAYS having to do it. and it's always these really big make or break assignments, all 3 years so far! it SUCKS!!

i'm in slacker mode right now because i'm going through some crrrrap stuff in my life and i can't get it together for school right now. but i'm always thinking that to myself 'why the eff am i paying for this if i'm not going to try' but i've got some stuff that's really taking my focus away at this point.

that is super frustrating! when i have a group project, i usually bribe people with food. it almost never fails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter