• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I DON'T Walk. A kids rule May 2015 TR *Completed 2/13*

I really enjoyed reading your trip report! Your boys are adorable, it semes like such a good family trip!

Thank you so much for following along.

Enjoyed reading your trip report! We go the same time every year - but the week after you. We also like that time of year. Off to read your PTR for this year!!

I can definitely see why you go the same time every year, we loved it. Thanks for reading.

Last day! :guilty:

Elsa is the more "frosty" of the sisters when we met them and Anna always seems like so much fun! Sorry James missed out, especially since he was looking so forward to meeting them!

We're going to ride the train for the first time this trip. How does the stroller situation work? Fold it up?
Yup we just fold it right and bring it with us. The rows are pretty big even for our HUGE double.

A last ride on the People Mover sounds perfect!
My favorite :lovestruc, I think we're going to make this a tradition

I'm sorry about the airport/card struggles. Never fun but even more stressful when you're on a time crunch!

I agree that trips can feel stressful right after the fact. But then I start remembering the overall trip and the special moments and realize it was pretty amazing!

Yes totally, I am glad I can look back at it fondly now.

What a great report! Thank you for sharing. I have a question. - why wouldn't the Jawa trade with you? Do they only trade with children?

What a great report! Thank you for sharing. I have a question. - why wouldn't the Jawa trade with you? Do they only trade with children?

Thanks for reading! Jaw as definitely trade with adults, I think he just wanted to trad with the baby more than me :rotfl2:. Btw I see we have similar countdowns, if you see me around next month, I'm always up for a DISmeet:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter