• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I don’t *like* food; I Love it – A Solo August 2015 Dining Report - 10/20 COMPLETE

I LOVED this whole review/report. My husband and I are going to Disneyworld in 9 days for our Disney moon and this has been so helpful and I love your scoring system and the personality you added. Thank you. :)

I LOVED this whole review/report. My husband and I are going to Disneyworld in 9 days for our Disney moon and this has been so helpful and I love your scoring system and the personality you added. Thank you. :)

Congratulations on the wedding and I hope you have a fantastic Disneymoon!!

Awesome report! I read your current ptr last night which lead me on a rabbit trail here. I'm planning an early October trip with the family which is why your ptr caught my eye. And I think beaches and cream just made my list for our trip. We'll see!! I'm so torn on BOG I definitely want to do a pre-RD breakfast but I kind of want to do dinner too, mainly to meet the beast... But not if the food is horrible! We will probably be on the DDP, hopefully for free lol but that is yet to be announced.

Anyway, great report and I'm enjoying your ptr too!

I enjoyed your report! I don't suppose you'd share your carrot cake recipe? I adore carrot cake and am always looking for a great recipe. :)

I just wanted to say thank-you from a fellow Disneyworld bound Australian!! Hubby and I are headed to Orlando in early September 2016 for our 10th wedding anniversary and I was really on the fence about booking an ADR for CRT. Our 180 day ADR window opens in about a week, so reading your post has come along at the perfect time!! We've booked a cruise also. We're lucky enough to be doing 6 nights Hilton Lake Buena Vista, 4 nights POP, 4 nights Disney Dream (Bahamian cruise) & 4 nights Port Orleans Riverside. We can't wait to visit and I'm headed to your planning thread as we speak!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter