I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

Ok, what I said about getting caught up here soon... yeah, I lied.

I've been reading the Dis... it is much quicker and easier to read than reply so even if I've not replied to your TR yet or to your comments here, rest assured I've more than likely read but between work and life's other adventures I just don't have much more than a few minutes here and there to pop in and do anything. I guess I need to remember to start liking more posts since that feature is available.

Anyway, no new baby news. One way or another that should change by the end of next week.

Good luck next week and congratulations! Prayers sent for a safe delivery and the best outcome for your little fighter.

Hi Andy. I'm late and trying to get caught up. I've read all the updates, but skipped the chatter. Loving the report. Your daughter is precious. We stayed in the Princess room last year for the wedding and loved it!

I'm saying prayers for you and your family as you wait the new little one.

Don't worry about the DIS, it will all be here whenever you have time. Prayers for you & DW and for a safe delivery.

Just wanted to pop in to say that he's here. He was born Thursday afternoon. Things were great right away but got a little bit rocky Thursday night / Friday morning. They transferred him to get the treatment he needs and he seems to be responding as well as can be expected for now.

DW is doing fine and because they had to move him and she was recovering so well she was actually discharged less than 24 hours after delivery.

We're just hanging around the hospital watching and waiting.

Been thinking of you guys. Think you already know that. Take care of the little one, take care of yourselves. Give your DW a hug for us and tell her to give you one back from us too.

Just wanted to pop in to say that he's here. He was born Thursday afternoon. Things were great right away but got a little bit rocky Thursday night / Friday morning. They transferred him to get the treatment he needs and he seems to be responding as well as can be expected for now.

DW is doing fine and because they had to move him and she was recovering so well she was actually discharged less than 24 hours after delivery.

We're just hanging around the hospital watching and waiting.

Thanks for taking the time to update us. Congrats on the new baby, and I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts.

Congratulations on the new baby! Great news on your DW being able to get discharged so quickly. Hope everything is continuing to go well.

Happy Fathers Day! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter