I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

Definitely worth checking the place out regardless. Even if not on their A game, it is at least a different type of QS option.

I guess I'd better figure this whole ordering ahead thing out. However, I'm kinda like you. Not sure I wanna lock myself into a meal choice. I can be fickle sometimes, but the bigger issue, is I'm not sure how hungry we'll be when our ressie time comes up. We may wanna order 2 meals instead of 3 or vice-versa.

Hi everyone. I've been reading the dis today but replies on the phone are difficult. I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room right now while DW is in an MRI.

I'm hoping to get caught up on replies here and elsewhere tomorrow and once I get that done the next update is ready to be posted.

I hope the doctor went ok, wishing the best for you guys.

Hi everyone. I've been reading the dis today but replies on the phone are difficult. I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room right now while DW is in an MRI.

I'm hoping to get caught up on replies here and elsewhere tomorrow and once I get that done the next update is ready to be posted.

Replying by phone is hard. I just kinda read and give short answers.

Hope the MRI went well and they were able to see what they needed to in order to get a bit more helpful information. Looking forward to your next update!

Maybe. I've actually never even entered that part of the park yet
It really is a nicely done area. One that you should check out. But with the target demographic of the rides there I can understand why you haven't.

I wonder. I've only been in it a few times, but it's always almost empty.
HM is a fast loader too and you have lines for that one.
True. HM is an even faster loader. But it is also a classic and an attraction you're going to walk past from one area of the path to another. I think Under the Sea is great for what it is. It's a good ride and I always like a dark ride that you can get on with a reasonable wait.

Dunno. But that would be sweet.
Yeah. There are a lot of ways they could utilize the app better.

Ah. That 7:30am one blows me away. That's an entire day with no extra charge.
But as for myself, after staying super close last time at Pop (albeit on the 4th floor) vs stupid far away at ASMU with the family... how far? Imaging walking from your front door to the road... keep walking. Stop when you hit Austin.
I'll take the close room, thanks.
It is all about priorities. We're usually getting in after a long side and just having a few moments to settle in and change means the world to us. Being father away at a resort like pop isn't a big deal either because... well...we drive.

I guess I'd better figure this whole ordering ahead thing out. However, I'm kinda like you. Not sure I wanna lock myself into a meal choice. I can be fickle sometimes, but the bigger issue, is I'm not sure how hungry we'll be when our ressie time comes up. We may wanna order 2 meals instead of 3 or vice-versa.
All I can say to this is don't order ahead. There's a part of the castle you won't get to experience if you order ahead. Definitely worth waiting a few extra minutes on your first visit.

I hope the doctor went ok, wishing the best for you guys.
Thanks.

Replying by phone is hard. I just kinda read and give short answers.

Hope the MRI went well and they were able to see what they needed to in order to get a bit more helpful information. Looking forward to your next update!
I'm laying in bed typing answers on the phone tonight. Can't wait to come back and see what auto correct helped me with.

Thanks

A little late.....but joining in!
Hi there. Welcome!

Ok, clearly the next update didn't get posted today. I do have the next 2 updates completely typed up with pictures linked and everything. My goal is to get the next one posted this week.

But it won't be tomorrow.

We go back to the hospital to meet with the team of doctors and find out what they thought of the MRI results.

About 6 weeks to go...

It really is a nicely done area. One that you should check out. But with the target demographic of the rides there I can understand why you haven't.

Maybe someday. Just not high on my list of priorities.

I think Under the Sea is great for what it is. It's a good ride and I always like a dark ride that you can get on with a reasonable wait.

I like it too. It's a nice little ride and well done.

It is all about priorities. We're usually getting in after a long side and just having a few moments to settle in and change means the world to us. Being father away at a resort like pop isn't a big deal either because... well...we drive.

This was a typical day for me when I went with the family.
am. Wake up. Trudge aprox 8 miles to food court to get Ruby her Diet Coke.
Trudge back.
Trudge back to food court and go through for busses.
Walk... all day long in the parks.
Get back to resort.
Drag my butt all the way to the back of the resort.
Retrieve refillable mug.
Stagger back to food court to get Ruby her Diet Coke.
Crawl back to room.
Pass out.
Repeat the next and every subsequent day.

We go back to the hospital to meet with the team of doctors and find out what they thought of the MRI results.

Good luck with that guys. Really.

Hi Andy! Liesa sent us over here from her PTR! I have seen you around on so many TR, but never managed to start reading yours. However, I was very saddened to hear that you have to go through such uncertainty! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and wish you a lot of strength and hopefully some better news soon!

About 6 weeks to go...
Andy, you certainly don't need to be concerned about not posting an update with other more important priorities to deal with. Sending thoughts, prayers, support and pixiedust: that you will receive the best possible news on the MRI today! :grouphug:

Ok, clearly the next update didn't get posted today. I do have the next 2 updates completely typed up with pictures linked and everything. My goal is to get the next one posted this week.

But it won't be tomorrow.

About 6 weeks to go...
Good Luck Andy! Praying everything turns out ok.

I'm all caught up, it's been a crazy few weeks here.

I hope everything went well with the MRI and that the very best possible outcomes comes from this for you and your family.

Ok, I have no reasonable expectation of being able to keep up around here right now. I've just been way too busy. I might get around to another update sometime...

But I did want to pop in and share something. I haven't shared too many details publicly about what we're dealing with, but since April 19 is CDH Awareness Day, I thought it would be an appropriate time to share some info about what our baby has. I'm not going to get into too many specific details, because frankly we don't have many. But this link gives a little bit of general information about CDH and what it is. It isn't the best explanation, but it is a little more brief and readable than anything I've read from medical schools. It mentions in utero surgery though, and we've been told that really isn't something that is used anymore because it hasn't proven to be a successful option.
Finally all caught up, which is no small feat for me. I'm sure there are a few on here who can vouch for my ineptitude at keeping up on TRs and PTRs. :blush:

It is always interesting to read someone else's perspective about a Disney trip. Enjoying your TR so far but I'm probably a little too late to join in on the contest. I'm really not surprised to see Mark at the top of the leaderboard. I mean your contest revolves around questions related to a trip involving a younger child, and since Mark also has. .....the mental make-up of a younger child. .... he really has an unfair advantage. :rolleyes1

Thanks for posting the info and link about what you guys are dealing with. I had never heard of CDH before. I know that as the pregnancy winds down you will understandably have more and more on your mind besides a Disney TR, but know that your Disney family will be here lifting you guys up through it all. :grouphug: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family that everything will go as smoothly as possible!

We had a good meeting with all the doctors today. But honestly, not reality anything to report. It really is dependent on how the baby responds once he's here and how some things that can't be seen in an MRI come into play. But, they seemed cautiously optimistic based on MRI results.

We had a good meeting with all the doctors today. But honestly, not reality anything to report. It really is dependent on how the baby responds once he's here and how some things that can't be seen in an MRI come into play. But, they seemed cautiously optimistic based on MRI results.
Positive news is always good news! Great to hear Andy!

I'm glad you got some positive news today! Continuing to pray for you and your family- and- ah! a little boy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter