I Can't believe I won a trip to DISNEY WORLD!

Well, I think I am alone on my own PTR....but I shall keep writing anyways in hopes that excitement will stir up and readers will swarm in:rotfl2:

So we leave in THREE days for Orlando!!!! And I am making my list for the ADR's I want for March because I will hit my 180 day while at the Boardwalk...kind of funny. I never thought that I would be in Disney and making dining ressies for another Disney trip....me likey!:cool1::cool1:

Haha that is sooo cool! Maybe you can just stroll in to Le Cellier and ask to make an ADR...for March...on the spot! It's too bad you guys didn't like Boma as we liked it a lot. How about The Wave or Cali Grill?

Haha that is sooo cool! Maybe you can just stroll in to Le Cellier and ask to make an ADR...for March...on the spot! It's too bad you guys didn't like Boma as we liked it a lot. How about The Wave or Cali Grill?

I just might try walking in to Le Cellier and asking to make a March ressie....that CM will definitley think I am crazy obsessive, which I am:rotfl:

I have ADR's for Wave and Cali Grill for our trip next week which I am really excited about!!! DH really doesn't understand why I keep looking at all these menus because just me talking to him about it makes him hungrypopcorn:: My family doesn't really "appreciate" the same food choices as Josh and I,:confused3 LOL so I will be enjoying as many signature dining and fresh, organic food as I can get my hands on during this trip then enjoy the kid focused, massed produced options in March. So best of both worlds this year. :woohoo:

Congratulations on winning the trip! You have a gorgeous family.
The essay was beautiful. I was reading realizing, even more, how important my job is as a mom. I hope my DD & DS will also feel the same way when they grow up.
Your niece & nephew are going to have a blast! I think the dining choices are perfect for kids.

Like you, I am leaving for WDW in TWO days!!!! :yay:

Congratulations on winning the trip! You have a gorgeous family.
The essay was beautiful. I was reading realizing, even more, how important my job is as a mom. I hope my DD & DS will also feel the same way when they grow up.
Your niece & nephew are going to have a blast! I think the dining choices are perfect for kids.

Like you, I am leaving for WDW in TWO days!!!! :yay:

I hope you have a great trip. Hopefully the Good Weather Fairies will be at The World next week:wizard:

Disney let me know this morning that we were given The Grand Floridian as our resort :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: .
GFimage1.jpg
GFimage2.jpg

I have never stayed here, so I am SO excited! And I know the kids will love it because they have definitely never seen anything so big and beautiful. Does anyone know how the pool is?

I've never stayed at the GF, so I can't really comment on the pool, etc... All I know is that it's quite impressive from across the lake!!! :wizard:

Subbing in!

Congrats on the trip! That is fantastic!

Oh I love the GF-although I have never stayed there but I have swam in their pool and it is so nice. It is the perfect resort to stay at when you have won such a wonderful trip!

I think you are in Disney now so I hope you have a great time. We leave in 11 days and I can't wait!

I'm in Disney now and having a blast! We checked out the GF last night; can't way for March now! But I'm noticing some "kid travel tips" I was unaware of till now.

So my hubby and I had a FABULOUS time...so wonderful that the night before we were supposed to go home, we decided to stay two more nights....and I found a great rate at the Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! Woohoo!!! I have made my husband a Disney World Fan! He said "Now I cannot wait to come back in March!" Which he was not quite sure of before we left...

So I learned ALOT of things that will help me prepare better for my family trip in 6 MONTHS:grouphug: I am still having to pinch myself when I think that I get to go back soon

Oh BTW, I did make my reservations for Chef Mickey's, Sci-Fi, Rainforest Cafe and Tusker House while there. Others I need to figure out...:confused3

So I have spent my Friday night planning the days for March Disney Trip!!! Whoop whoop:banana::banana::banana:
To some it may sound like a boring Friday night, but I know to all the DISers it sounds like a blast! And since no one but you all can truly appreciate my hard work, I decided I need to share my findings.

After hours of studying the Park Hours, Parade times, restaurant desires, etc....Here is what I came up with:

Day 1:
Traveling (not sure what time our flights will be)
So I am leaving the morning and early afternoon open for just traveling THEN Downtown Disney!

Day 2:
Hollywood Studios / Fort Wilderness Campfire Sing-a-long

Day 3:
Chef Mickey's / Magic Kingdom / Hotel time

Day 4:
Animal Kingdom / Magic Kingdom

Day 5:
Boardwalk / Epcot

Day 6:
Breakfast at Magic Kingdom then travel home

Subbing in as well!

How awesome that you won this amazing trip and get to share it with your family! I couldn't think of any prize better than that! Congratulations!!! :cheer2:

I've been traveling to Disney for years with my kids and we've recently started using the Deluxe Dining plan. Does your trip include Deluxe dining as well? That would help with recommendations for dining! :)

-Kate

P.S.- Our family will be at Magic Kingdom on your Day 4 and Epcot on your Day 5 too! :)

Subbing in as well!

How awesome that you won this amazing trip and get to share it with your family! I couldn't think of any prize better than that! Congratulations!!! :cheer2:

I've been traveling to Disney for years with my kids and we've recently started using the Deluxe Dining plan. Does your trip include Deluxe dining as well? That would help with recommendations for dining! :)

-Kate

P.S.- Our family will be at Magic Kingdom on your Day 4 and Epcot on your Day 5 too! :)

:welcome: to my PTR!

The prize package does not include the dining plan but it does include a $1000 gift card that I am going to use for some of the more expensive meals for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter