Hypothetical 10/24

pjweaver

just happy to be here
As you enter WDW you are handed a sharpie and a magical "I'm celebrating..." button that lets you write as much as you want on it. What do you write on your button?

But I have travelled the farthest and I've spent the most so I'm the only one who matters around here... OK!!!!!????!!?!
This brings up a memory from my 2012 trip. We were weaving through the hub on the liberty square side and all of the sudden I hear this lady yelling at a CM. This lady is in a wheelchair and stopped in what was the walkway during wishes. The CM was asking her to move because that was the walkway they need incase of emergencies and such.

All of the sudden the lady goes "do you know how much I paid for his vacation and to get into this park?!?!" I felt bad for that CM and now that I am more familiar with pricing I think well doesn't everyone pay a lot to get in here?

The best button I ever saw said "Life" written on it. it was someone that was loosing a battle with cancer and it was there last big trip with the family. It actually was that pivotal moment where I started to do disney different because it made you step back and think how lucky you are to be able to appreciate the place more.

I would write in life also because I think that has a lot of meaning and denotes a passive enjoyment of everything around you and it really should be how everyone goes to disney. Enjoy the moment, it may not happen again.

The best button I ever saw said "Life" written on it. it was someone that was loosing a battle with cancer and it was there last big trip with the family. It actually was that pivotal moment where I started to do disney different because it made you step back and think how lucky you are to be able to appreciate the place more.

I would write in life also because I think that has a lot of meaning and denotes a passive enjoyment of everything around you and it really should be how everyone goes to disney. Enjoy the moment, it may not happen again.
BEAUTIFULLY said!!

My trip this December with my family was originally intended to be for Christmas. However, in September my remission relapsed and Life is what I'm celebrating each day. Amazing how perspective can change in the blink of an eye.

My trip this December with my family was originally intended to be for Christmas. However, in September my remission relapsed and Life is what I'm celebrating each day. Amazing how perspective can change in the blink of an eye.
Gentle hugs, and wishes for you for peace, whatever that means for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter