Hyperspace lounge

Yep like everyone says, no resy needed anymore. We were on the Wish about a month ago, seems like the best time to go is first night when everyone is still busy settling in. We were just walking around the ship to check out everything (around 5pm), didn't even expect for them to have seats open, but when the door opened, there were at most 10 people inside! So we took advantage of it, had a drink and went to dinner. Definitely sit at the bar so you can watch the bartenders make your drinks, and have a better view of the space crafts and everything that's happening in "outer space"! Have fun and Cheers! 😁 🍸🥃

Yep like everyone says, no resy needed anymore. We were on the Wish about a month ago, seems like the best time to go is first night when everyone is still busy settling in. We were just walking around the ship to check out everything (around 5pm), didn't even expect for them to have seats open, but when the door opened, there were at most 10 people inside! So we took advantage of it, had a drink and went to dinner. Definitely sit at the bar so you can watch the bartenders make your drinks, and have a better view of the space crafts and everything that's happening in "outer space"! Have fun and Cheers! 😁 🍸🥃
Good to know! I'm on the Wish later this month and definitely want to check out Hyperspace Lounge. I'll try to check it out the first afternoon before the show/dinner!

It's overated and small with uncomfortable seating. The Skyline bars on the Dream and Fantasy are much better in my opinion. Another one and done.
I thought it was too sterile. Didn’t feel much like Star Wars other that the window scenery. Felt like could have been much more themed, like how Oga’s is (think wife said maybe like a hidden smugglers area with better theming. And agree, skylines is much better.

I thought it just seemed a bit too dark and with no actual window to the ocean - which I'm on the ship to see - it wasn't that attractive to us. We popped our heads in just to see it but decided to skip it. It definitely wasn't busy.

I thought it just seemed a bit too dark and with no actual window to the ocean - which I'm on the ship to see - it wasn't that attractive to us. We popped our heads in just to see it but decided to skip it. It definitely wasn't busy.
You wanted a window out to the ocean in a bar thats supposed to make you feel like you are on a spaceship in space?

You wanted a window out to the ocean in a bar thats supposed to make you feel like you are on a spaceship in space?
No, I found it an unattractive lounge to spend time in on a ship. I might be more interested if it was not on a ship. I spend my time on a ship because I want to be on the ocean. I don't want to spend a lot of time somewhere that makes me feel like I'm in a dark basement.

it was not crowded at all in January. especially between 4-6pm. drinks are pricey and not a wide variety, but they have cool Star Wars names.

The cast members who work there, do not sell the theme, they just really act like they dont want to be there.

So, it is good to see it, and move on. Much like Olgas Cantina. No real reason to go there and "hang out" once you had your 1 or 2 drinks.

It is not overly themed, that's actually why we liked it. It's like being at a bar in the Star Wars universe as opposed to a Star Wars themed bar. We really liked our servers but some buy into it and are more fun than others it seems from the other posts. Both of ours were really excited out the drinks and spent a long time at our table trying to impress us with their bubble making skills, etc. It is a lot like a space version of the Skyline bar but you can feel it when you "go into hyperspace" which may or may not be your thing. I did also enjoy Nightingales but it is a very different atmosphere and I don't think they allow kids. Their pianist was excellent but I know that piano bars are not for everyone.

You don't need reservations for Star Wars hyperspace lounge.
Hyperspace lounge is in the adult exclusive area and they don't offer open house sessions like they do in the oceaneers, edge and Vibe areas but instead they offer family scheduled activity in the hyperspace lounge.

In the hyperspace lounge do remember there's an cocktail called Kaiburr crystal and guess what the price is expensive it's $5000 have a look at kaiburr crystal cocktail on google. Pete Werner from the DISunplugged and from Dreams unlimited travel has tried the kaiburr crystal cocktail.

No, I found it an unattractive lounge to spend time in on a ship. I might be more interested if it was not on a ship. I spend my time on a ship because I want to be on the ocean. I don't want to spend a lot of time somewhere that makes me feel like I'm in a dark basement.
But all wide ships are going to have internal spaces where there is no access to a window. They need to use these spaces somehow. What do you propose instead? Even if they failed to do a good job of it, it seems like a pretty good concept to use such space.

So you don’t mind the concept, but you take issue with it being on a cruise ship?

Do you feel the same way about Skyline?

Last edited:
So you don’t mind the concept, but you take issue with it being on a cruise ship?

Do you feel the same way about Skyline?
I've never spent any time in Skyline so I might feel the same about it. Don't know. But I mostly take issue with the implementation. It felt less like being on a spaceship and more like being in someone's basement. It looked much brighter in videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter