Hunted

Aw man, I totally forgot that I wanted to watch it. Hopefully I can find it on demand somewhere.

I'm amazed at the number of people that let the hunters into their homes to look around and seize things without a warrant. I'd never let them in that easily. Go get a warrant, then we'll talk.

I'm amazed at the number of people that let the hunters into their homes to look around and seize things without a warrant. I'd never let them in that easily. Go get a warrant, then we'll talk.

It's not actual law enforcement. It's a game the fugitives agreed to and I am sure anyone the hunters contact had to sign consent forms to be approached and recorded for the show.

It's not actual law enforcement. It's a game the fugitives agreed to and I am sure anyone the hunters contact had to sign consent forms to be approached and recorded for the show.

Yes, they agreed to be interviewed, but they are under no obligation to tell them things that will help the hunters, and I don't think they have to let them into their houses to look around. (They are apparently allowed to go into the fugitives' houses to look around.) I can't believe all the things they find out from interviewing friends.

I really hope someone beats them. The hunters are so smug and their attitudes annoy me.

With the guys staying on the Ranch, the hunters came there but could not enter past the "No Trespassing" sign? Fine if that's the case, just stay there for the rest of the time.

Yes, they agreed to be interviewed, but they are under no obligation to tell them things that will help the hunters, and I don't think they have to let them into their houses to look around. (They are apparently allowed to go into the fugitives' houses to look around.) I can't believe all the things they find out from interviewing friends.

I really hope someone beats them. The hunters are so smug and their attitudes annoy me.

I don't know what was part of what they agreed to by giving safe harbor to any of the fugitives. It could very well include searching their property. But even if it just requires permission from the home owner, a warrant wouldn't be necessary bc it's not a lawbreaking situation. They don't have to answer questions and a few of them tried to dodge the questions or what have you but a lot of them just caved. That's on them.

I agree about the smugness...that's why I don't like the ATM rule about taking $100 out at a time. It's like a safety net in case they do get outsmarted. Then they all sit at their control center patting themselves on the back for catching the fugitives using the debit cards accessing accounts which were set up for them by the hunters.

With the guys staying on the Ranch, the hunters came there but could not enter past the "No Trespassing" sign? Fine if that's the case, just stay there for the rest of the time.
I wondered that myself. The only thing I could come up with is maybe there is a rule that you could only stay in one location for so long.

I think the trackers are a little unfair. Esp putting a reward on that one couple FB page.
But that's the whole point. It's not about being fair, it's exactly what the Feds would do in the situation. It's a "by all means" kind of thing. Basically saying you can't hide in this day and age because of technology available.

But that's the whole point. It's not about being fair, it's exactly what the Feds would do in the situation. It's a "by all means" kind of thing. Basically saying you can't hide in this day and age because of technology available.
I remember the hunters saying early on that you need to be completely off the grid which is very hard for most people to do.

I remember the hunters saying early on that you need to be completely off the grid which is very hard for most people to do.
Definitely, it's amazing how much information we give out on social media alone! Scary. This is proof that big brother knows every move we make. What ticks me off is that there are still so many criminals out there on the loose! Um, you're showing us that it's impossible so you best get off your rear ends and find some folks if that's the case! No excuses after this.

I love this show. I wonder about some of their choices. The air soft couple could have lasted the whole time if they had just stayed in the Everglades. I do think the Hunters do some shady stuff for it being a game show, like posting Wanted posters to social media, if a boss or family member doesn't know you are doing the show, it could really mess up someone's life. My friend and I decided we could never do the show because of how the apprehend people. It's a game show, not real life and some of them get pretty handsy with the contestants. A perfect example is the single moms that got caught because their friend's neighbor was a snitch and let them set up cameras, we would have been driving over lawns to get away from those guys.
Not sure where you see them getting handsy with anyone? All any of them have done is place their hand on their arm and tell them their run is over. They have to make physical contact. I agree that the odds seem very much in the favor of the hunters. I also think something is being left out big time because those young guys on the boat....why on EARTH would anyone just up and say, "oh and another place to check out is those boats!" and all of the sudden they have them. I mean, how did their search go from, social settings and college town bars to "lets check yachts!"?? lol What they should have done was jump out of the first girls car and then immediately find another car and travel on further. No one seems to be doing that. They just get to their destination and assume safety for a while. I know now that I'd take at least 2 or 3 cars and routes! lol

Now, the thing is, in the show, they have a bank account with $500, but are only allowed to take out $100 at a time. Real-world ATM's let you take out $300 a day I believe. In real life, you need to get as much cash as possible and live off of it on the run. If you're engaged in criminal activity, you probably already have a little cash nest-egg lol.

Once you're on the list, going to ATM's is a rookie mistake. You need to have a go bag or get cash from people you trust 100% but can you really trust anyone 100% in the crunch?

I think the trackers are a little unfair. Esp putting a reward on that one couple FB page.

How is that unfair? I think the only unfair part was requiring all the contestants to turn over emails and social media accounts. That's not how this works.

The problem is that the sort of people to want to be on a reality show like this are the same sort of people who are very active in social media. And that gives the hunters too much to work with.

What I'm not getting is how no one is changing out license plates etc. That's like one of the first things a criminal would do. I guess you can't actually break the law, but the show should have provided the teams with a few different license plates to use. Also, I'm aggravated at how much is left out, like how any of these cameras at fast food etc would be of any help unless the hunters know exactly where they are at any given time? I mean, are all of these cameras in a city linked to the FBI or whomever it is hunting? It seems like even though there are cameras at say Taco Bell, wouldn't the hunters have to completely canvas an area they THOUGHT the convicts were in, and ask every single place to show them their video servelance? <sp?> This just seems waaay too fast to be true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter