'Hunger' has been changed to...

I associate the word security with a feeling. You feel secure. You don't feel secure. Food doesn't have a feeling.

And what angers me most, is that the people who decided to coin this pc term have probably never experienced a day of hunger or starvation in their lives. They shouldn't be encroaching on that territory because it's not theirs. Or ours.
Okay, I get what you're saying.

& I completely agree. That really frusterates me. They have no idea what they're talking about.

I just fasted for 30 hours this weekend, part of world visions "30 hour famine" where we raise money and do community service while fasting, and it REALLY opened up my eyes about EVERYTHING. About life. About how blessed I am to just EAT every day.

The entire time, they used the word Hunger.

The world should stop wasting their time coming up with new words to put in the thesaurus, and just get busy trying to help SOLVE it.

There is enough WHEAT in the world ALONE to serve EVERYONE a 3,500 calorie meal...thats not even INCLUDING veggies or fruits.

It is what it is.

and it is hunger, and starvation.

26,000 children UNDER the age of 5 die EACH day from preventable causes like DISEASE, POVERTY, and HUNGER, thats 1 child every 3 seconds

That REALLY bothers me.
That they'd change the definiton to make it SEEM better.
That is SO terrible.
These are LIVES we are talking about.

:mad: :headache: :mad:

I quoted myself for emphasis.

What? Its hunger. Although 'food insecurities' sounds and looks better on paper JMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter