Hunger Games Fans

I just designed part of the park where you take a train to the different districts. All are pretty small, except for district twelve, the Capitol, and arena, like the size of pavilions at Epcot. Each one has a store or attraction that represents their district, like one had a jewelry store, and eleven had a bakery and a meet and greet with thresh and rue. I wish Disney, or even universal or someone would make this! It would be soooo cool!

Yay! I love how everyone is so awesomely creative with Disney! I might make a forum to share Disney creativity! Models, drawings, poems, whatever. Would y'all post in this and also what is a good site for posting pictures? :artist:

I would definitely post on that! A good website for that sorta stuff i think is deviantart. I think you need to get an account for that, and stuff. I would just stick to posting it on a new thread or forum

I would definitely post on that! A good website for that sorta stuff i think is deviantart. I think you need to get an account for that, and stuff. I would just stick to posting it on a new thread or forum

Is their a way to post directly from your computer to the forum although? I would just want to share it on here but want to know where to publish it to give it a url.

Is their a way to post directly from your computer to the forum although? I would just want to share it on here but want to know where to publish it to give it a url.

Oh I figured it out, I'll try photobucket or tiny pic. Sorry I'm getting off topic! I'll make it soon.

I'm not sure. I haven't posted any pictures on here yet, and I know I'm going to have to for the new thread, but I really don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter