Hunger Games Fans

I really enjoy that series. I still need to read the third book. Wouldn't it be awesome if they made a Disney park where you start in the Capital and you could take the train to different districts! :jumping1:

I really enjoy that series. I still need to read the third book. Wouldn't it be awesome if they made a Disney park where you start in the Capital and you could take the train to different districts! :jumping1:

That would be just SOOOO amazing! But the Hunger Games isn't really owned by Disney, so they couldn't do that, could they? :confused3

That would be just SOOOO amazing! But the Hunger Games isn't really owned by Disney, so they couldn't do that, could they? :confused3

Well I think they could. They are making an Avatarland in Animal Kingdom. And Lucasflim (Star Tours, Indy) is not Disney either. So it's possible!:) I just don't know if they would like that kind of film in their parks.

Well I think they could. They are making an Avatarland in Animal Kingdom. And Lucasflim (Star Tours, Indy) is not Disney either. So it's possible!:) I just don't know if they would like that kind of film in their parks.

Avatarland? That sounds so cool! And yeah, I think The Hunger Games might be a little too violent for Disney's liking. I don't think it's the kind of thing they'd promote... But, maybe!

Avatarland? That sounds so cool! And yeah, I think The Hunger Games might be a little too violent for Disney's liking. I don't think it's the kind of thing they'd promote... But, maybe!

Yes Avatarland looks neat! At first I was disappointed and confused. That movie is not really family friendly. But then I thought about it and It will be cool. Pandora is breathtaking. New Fantasyland looks great and if it's that quality it will be amazing. Apparently theirs using to for conversation theme, so maybe they could do something like that with Hunger Games. I still don't see it happening but hey it's a chance.

Yes Avatarland looks neat! At first I was disappointed and confused. That movie is not really family friendly. But then I thought about it and It will be cool. Pandora is breathtaking. New Fantasyland looks great and if it's that quality it will be amazing. Apparently theirs using to for conversation theme, so maybe they could do something like that with Hunger Games. I still don't see it happening but hey it's a chance.

True... Do you know when the new fantasyland is opening up, by any chance? And, no I don't see it happening either. But you could only dream.

True... Do you know when the new fantasyland is opening up, by any chance? And, no I don't see it happening either. But you could only dream.

Here is the Fanastyland openings!:tink:
Storybook Circus: It should be finished by the end of the summer
Belle & Ariel: Holiday Season 2012
Snow White: 2014
I'm not sure when the new princess meet and greet that is taking over the former Snow White is opening. There is also a rumored new Tangled experience at the old skyway station and interactive peter pan que which 90% both are going to happen. Construction is happening at skyway.

Here is the Fanastyland openings!:tink:
Storybook Circus: It should be finished by the end of the summer
Belle & Ariel: Holiday Season 2012
Snow White: 2014
I'm not sure when the new princess meet and greet that is taking over the former Snow White is opening. There is also a rumored new Tangled experience at the old skyway station and interactive peter pan que which 90% both are going to happen. Construction is happening at skyway.

Oh cool! I'm going in late November of this year. That should be something really cool to do! 2014 for Snow White? That's a pretty long time! But maybe I'll go again then anyways. So that might actually be a good thing too. :woohoo:

I would love if they put up a panamland! that would be great! they could have meet and greet with katniss and peeta and gale! well, i don't know if that would work, considering you couldnt get the actors to meet little kids all day, but they could find lookalikes!:dance3:

I would love if they put up a panamland! that would be great! they could have meet and greet with katniss and peeta and gale! well, i don't know if that would work, considering you couldnt get the actors to meet little kids all day, but they could find lookalikes!:dance3:

Totally agreed!

@Niall I think Holiday means thanksgiving or Christmas, so if you see it post some awesome pictures and have a magical trip! :wizard:

@doodle I wonder in the future if they could make holograms like in Kingdom Keepers! Or for now they could use the technologically in Harry Potter in the forbidden journey but advance them. Or they could just have a look alike like the princesses. Or they could do something like turtle talk. And I say or too muchXD:rotfl:

orreed, that would be soooooooooo cool! i probably wouldn't leave. they could do bow shooting classes, and awesome stuff like that! :woohoo:

@Niall :thanks: :yay:

@doodle yeah me too! I'm kinda inspired. If I have free time I might design a Hunger Games park!

@Niall :thanks: :yay:

@doodle yeah me too! I'm kinda inspired. If I have free time I might design a Hunger Games park!

One time I was feeling really creative, so I made the japan pavilion of Epcot with colored dominos.... :sad2:

:rotfl2:That's amazing. I think we all have our guilty obsessive Disney things. When I was young and into power points I made a power point with one slide for every single ride at Disneyland:crazy2:

:rotfl2:That's amazing. I think we all have our guilty obsessive Disney things. When I was young and into power points I made a power point with one slide for every single ride at Disneyland:crazy2:

That's so cool! I'm not sure what it is, but some days I feel more Disney obsessed than others and then I get really creative and start doing stuff like that.

Agreed. And this forum is making my creative juices flowing!:idea:

I agree very much so... If it wasn't SO late at night.... or I guess you could say SOOOOO early in the morning where I am, I would probably be making models of Disney parks or... planning for my up coming trip to no end... Well, at least I know what I'll be doing when I wake up later!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter