• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many TS

Mick&Minn

Mouseketeer
If I check in 11-15 check out 11-22 how many TS credits to I get My 180 + has the dates all gray if I get TS for all gray I would have 8 15th all gray right through to the 22 which is gray someone clue me in why all gray?

It's based on the nights you're staying, so you have seven. It's all grey because you can use them anytime from the moment you check in until midnight of the day you check out, so that's eight days to use seven credits.

It depends which dining plan you have. If you have the deluxe dining it wold be 7 nights x 3 credits per day which equals 21 credits (21 ts meals) per person for your stay.

According to the 180 day calculator on wdwinfo your 180 day will be May 19 so the days will remain grey until then.

Dining plan credits are based on the number of nights you are staying, According to your dates you will be staying seven nights so on the regular Disney Dining Plan (DDP) you will have 7 TS credits. If you have the Deluxe Dining Plan (DxDDP) you will have 21 dining credits that can be used at either table service or quick service.

It is grey because you are too early vADR's can be made at 6 AM on line & 7 AM by phone 180 + length of stay. Credits are per night not per day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter