How many have booked through the new AP Best Rate Program?

Did you book using the new AP Best Rate Program?

• Yes I did!

• Nope, not for me!

• Still trying to get in but am going to book!

• Still thinking about it....!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cuz, this morning, the rates were high (higher than my AAA discount). So I voted "thinking about it" on this thread's poll. Started reading some of your posting and saw the great deals and decided to fiddle with the selections on the Best Rate Program. Yes, I scored! 3 nites at GF in december for $279 + Tax per night (garden view std) and 3 nites at BC in december for $224 +Tax per night (std view room). Pretty happy with these rates.

Good luck everyone. :banana:

:cool1: :cool1: Yep booked it today. It took me 3 times until I got the rate I wanted.
Got PO Riverside Water View Room $109.00 a night.
I don't know how true this is but, I was told if you upgrade your hotel they will transfer your deposit.

We were thinking about the Beach Resort but are not sure if a third person is going. So we took the safe route.

If you take too long to book your vacation they will time you out. So have everything ready.

Know your hotel rates, very important...... 1st booking got a rate of $149.00.
Second time I got timed out because I got the good rate and paniced and could not find my credit card
Third time PERFECT. :cool1:

Santa make sure you are on the Passholders site.
Hit SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
Hit BEST RATES
You should be alright from there. Good Luck

I did - at least this time. Here's hoping that things go well!

I wasn't going to initially (had secured great group rates for my time frame with a TA), but we know we're going (barring nothing catastrophic happens - knock on wood!), there were only 2-3 resorts we were interested in staying in for this trip, and this program actually offered just slightly better rates than the group rates through my TA. (And by releasing those rooms, hopefully someone else that doesn't have an AP can take advantage of the discounts).

I don't know if I'll always be open to using this system, but it seemed a good fit this time around.

We're staying 3 nights standard view at WL from 11/29-12/2, and 2 nights at POFQ standard from 12/2-12/4. If the rates go down further, that's just gravy at this point. I'm pretty happy with my rates - averaging out to about $120/night! :teeth:

:confused3 I tried for our dec dates and it stated there was no passholder discount for those dates.. of course our oct dates our under the 120 day window so I couldnt partake..

mamalle said:
:confused3 I tried for our dec dates and it stated there was no passholder discount for those dates.. of course our oct dates our under the 120 day window so I couldnt partake..
Keep trying - it told me that numerous times and then finally a ton of different resorts opened up.

I did because we are going Thanksgiving weekend and I was so surprised to find a discounted rate that I didn't want to chance waiting and it selling out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter