How many days until your ABD trip.

50 days from today we will leave for Philly! Our actual ABD starts in 51, but we are flying in a day early.

We are going on our ABD in 15 days! We are arriving a day earlier so that we can drive to Hershey, PA and stay there for the night. We also added two more nights onto the end of the ABD trip as well so we can spend more time at Colonial Williamsburg. We are also going to visit Busch Gardens Europe in VA.

We have 84 days 'til our Signature Italy trip...hope it goes by quickly! For all of you that are leaving sooner, have a wonderful trip!!
Michele

9 days until our Magic in the Med trip.
Which means you're on the cruise right now! I just got home from this trip, it was FABULOUS!!!! Say "Hi!" to Tina & Robyn for me! They were beyond wonderful Guides! Hope you're having a magnificent time, but how could you not! :goodvibes

Sayhello

Which means you're on the cruise right now! I just got home from this trip, it was FABULOUS!!!! Say "Hi!" to Tina & Robyn for me! They were beyond wonderful Guides! Hope you're having a magnificent time, but how could you not! :goodvibes

Sayhello

Welcome home! I knew you'd love Tina! I told her to give you a hug from me. :)

Can't wait to hear more! (If you've posted, I didn't get to it yet!)

Dotti

Welcome home! I knew you'd love Tina! I told her to give you a hug from me. :)

Can't wait to hear more! (If you've posted, I didn't get to it yet!)

Dotti
Thanks, Dotti. No, I haven't posted yet. I came down with a stomach virus yesterday, and am still recovering. :sick:

Sayhello

33 days until Canadian Rockies & Mountie Tales! :cool1:
I'm really interested to hear what you have to say about this trip! I was supposed to take it last year, but it got cancelled, and I went to Alaska instead. The Canadian Rockies trip is still on my radar.

Sayhello

Sayhello,

I'll definitely let you know how it was! :)

3 weeks from now we'll be boarding the plane for our Golden Path to Yosemite. We're heading out 2 days early. 23 days until the ABD actually starts. So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter