How many days until your ABD trip.

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
This board has been a bit quiet and with the ABD trips starting, I thought I would start a new thread.

How many days until your ABD trip?

I leave in 34 days can't believe it is almost here, the end of this week I can start marking the days off on the countdown calendar I received with the pre trip packet.

Now if I could just find my small camera that I want to take. I have to start looking for that in ernest.

63 until our trip and I don't know why but I am getting a little nervous. I think it's because this will be my first ABD and my first experience with a tour group. I hope that everyone is nice.

63 until our trip and I don't know why but I am getting a little nervous. I think it's because this will be my first ABD and my first experience with a tour group. I hope that everyone is nice.

You are in very good hands and you are going to have an amazing time

48 days until Yosemite.

Airbear, I wasn't sure I would be comfortable with a tour group either, but it turned out to be such a pleasant surprise. I could have never imagined how much the group would add to the experience. Have fun and don't worry.

47 days until Alpine Magic.

Bobo912: Hope all is well with you given the rainfall and flooding in the Nashville area. I'm from Massachusetts and we went through it about 4 weeks ago. Fortunately, we live in a high area, but relatives were affected.

47 days until Alpine Magic.

Bobo912: Hope all is well with you given the rainfall and flooding in the Nashville area. I'm from Massachusetts and we went through it about 4 weeks ago. Fortunately, we live in a high area, but relatives were affected.

Thanks, RSM. We are safe and unaffected, so far. Most of the worst flooding yesterday was from the smaller rivers and creeks and now that is slowly receding. I live near the big river, the Cumberland, which is still rising, but I don't think the water will reach us. We're on a bluff, unlike the riverfront area downtown, which is now underwater.

12 days to my ABD/DCL Mediterranean cruise!!!! :yay: (Actually, only 10 days until I fly out! :eek:) I can't believe it's almost here. I started "staging" my packing over the weekend; I started piles of things that I will attempt to pack, after trying stuff on to make sure it still fits! We shall see how much of it actually *fits* in the suitcase! I can't start actually packing yet, or I will pack EVERYTHING!

I agree with Bobo912. The group really adds to the enjoyment. And ABD runs a fabulous trip! Their Guides are magnificent.

Thanks, RSM. We are safe and unaffected, so far. Most of the worst flooding yesterday was from the smaller rivers and creeks and now that is slowly receding. I live near the big river, the Cumberland, which is still rising, but I don't think the water will reach us. We're on a bluff, unlike the riverfront area downtown, which is now underwater.
Glad to hear you're safe! The pictures we see are just horrific!

Sayhello

83 days till our adventure begins... We made it past the "we won't cancel after 85 days" cut off... woohoo!!!:cool1:

91 days until we leave for Southwest Splendors, we are staying one night precruise at an embassy suites with free airport shuttle to get adjusted to the time zone. Full payment to occur this week. Hooray Arizona here we come.....
PS we are doing a 2 week mediterranean cruise in 33 days but not on Disney, counting down to that also! Will look forward to the Disney Med trip reports to come.

36 days until we depart for the Cities of Knights & Lights, followed by Alpine Magic! :banana:

But before those AbD trips, we're taking a Tauck tour next week to Philadelphia, Williamsburg and Washington D.C.

22 days until my daughter and I go on the Viva Italia trip. The tour starts on 5/27, we are arriving on 5/26. Because of the time difference though we actually leave on the 25th.
We are both getting excited (although her excitement is probably due to the fact that she graduates from college on May 8th)
I just bought a bunch of new clothes, and I bought some Euros for each of us. Once we get past graduation this week, time will just fly by.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter