How is a Disney Trip Like a Writing Desk: A PTR through Wonderland UPDATED: 9/18/10

If it makes you feel better, I'm a blubbering idiot everyday.

No.

Wait.

That's a BABBLING idiot.

Never mind.

:lmao:

Oh HONEY. Don't doubt the wisdom of TK Won Kenobi. Wise she is in the ways of the noms.

I see a pair of tags there. TK: TK Won Kenobi and yours: well, it's bolded

This'll be my THIRD trip to CG. It's yet to disappoint and I hope it never does.

And Citricos? Three words: quattro formaggi crushed potatoes.

That was four words. Sorry. That's what those potatoes do to me.

Cool. I'm happy with my choices. I just gotta find the right clothes in my closet for them.

Mental note: prepare readers for any impeding sobfests. :thumbsup2

That would be all too helpful.

I lost my grandmother to lung cancer as well. Your post was really hard for me to read and I'm just going to leave it at that. :hug:

Aw, LL, big hugs right back at you. I'm sorry if I took you back to a tough place but just remember that they're all here with us guiding us down the right paths.

I hope you have a fabulous trip! Your temps look way cooler than what ours were. It was miserable hot through most of our trip but the last two days were much cooler and enjoyable so I wish you lots of weather like that!

Interestingly enough, I do pretty well when it's hot and humid because it forces me to SLOW DOWN. Though I'm not going to lie...I won't mind it NOT feeling like the Amazon all day, every day, if possible.

Cool. I'm happy with my choices. I just gotta find the right clothes in my closet for them.That would be all too helpful.

I wouldn't worry too much about the clothes. When BF asked me if we had to dress up for our dinner at CG, I told him yes.

Then we checked in next to a guy wearing jeans.

And behind us was a family clad in tees and shorts.

I got THE LOOK from BF, doncha know. :sad2:

Tinkerbellarella and BF can haz a sined leese?

YES!

Tinkerbellarella and BF CAN haz a sined leese. Today even!

THANK GOD.

This was hanging over my head all morning. Waiting for the woman. Then, at 11:30 I couldn't take in anymore and had to call them. I wasn't rude but I did have my "TINK ain't happy pants" on.

And yes, I DO have shoes that go with those pants, thankyouverymuch.

She had a call in to the property manager to finalize the apartment and move-in date. She called me back about 15 minutes ago. I'm going in to sign the lease shortly and BF will go in sometime over the next week. We should have the place by 10/1 at the latest, and possibly sooner.

Thank you, thank you, thank you LORD! :worship: It was the last piece of stress to let go of before my trip.

I ran all my other errands this morning. When I get home I have only five things left to do:

*type up BF's letter of resignation
*type up the letter of termination for our current rental agreement
*change the cat litter
*put away the clean laundry
*shower

In that order.

And then? Then I'm couchbound until BF comes home around 5 p.m.

So...this is it! The last post. When I next talk to y'all I'll have a gazillion pictures, eaten more than my stomach and sanity can likely handle and found my Magic again.

I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy week.

~Nikki :flower3:

:banana: Yay for having the lease ready to sign!

Yay for the things you have left to do!

Yay for Tink!

We'll miss you, but I can't wait for the Trip Report

Tink have a wonderful trip having some precious time for you. You deserve it. How wondeful that you have those memories of Disney with your grandmother. That's so precious. I wish that I had the chance to have a trip to Disney with my grandparents. I saw my nieces today and they were telling me about the trip to Disney they took this summer, but were telling us it just wasn't the same without "everyone". I hope they always keep those memories of getting to be there with their grandparents.

By the time you read this you'll be long gone, and on your way to Happy Places!! Wishing you a most joyous, outstanding, ever-so-wonderful trip, Tink!!!

Disney Eve no longer, Happy Disney Day!

You should be landing soon, and I you were the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. :thumbsup2

Hey, folks! Talking with Tink right now, and her plane landed twenty minutes early! She's waiting for ME and super excited to be in Florid-ahhhhhh. :goodvibes

Tink! I'm sorry I missed you before you left - it was a busy weekend and I never got back to the DIS. :guilty:

I hope you're having a FABULOUS time - if Mickey's weather has been anything like it has by me, it's been perfect for WDW! Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe journey home. Can't wait to hear all about it! :hug:

Hey, faithful readers!

Tink had a great morning and was headed to the Magic Kingdom when I last talked to her. :goodvibes

Hey, folks! Talking with Tink right now, and her plane landed twenty minutes early! She's waiting for ME and super excited to be in Florid-ahhhhhh. :goodvibes

Hey, faithful readers!

Tink had a great morning and was headed to the Magic Kingdom when I last talked to her. :goodvibes

Thank you for the updates Kat! I hope she is having a faaaaaaaaaantastic time! I'm so relieved to read that she got the lease crud-ola done before she left!

Morning everyone!

Got in safely last night. I'm both sad and happy to be back home. I took tons of pictures and some great notes and I can't wait to start the TR. I'll let y'all know as soon as it's up!

:flower3:

OOOH...can't wait for the TR to start popcorn::

Glad you made it home safely!!! I'm sure BF is glad you have returned!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter