How far in advance

Fatima1922

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can you book your Disney Vacation? Tried on the WDW website but it wouldn't let me.

You can book a room only reservation 499 days in advance, but you must call disney. Untll the rates for the next year are released, usually in August, you need to call. You can only book room only, no packages until the rates get released.

You can book a room only reservation 499 days in advance, but you must call disney. Untll the rates for the next year are released, usually in August, you need to call. You can only book room only, no packages until the rates get released.

This is correct except the 499 days is from the end date of your planned vacation not the start date. Just wanted to clarify this part as I found this out when I was planning my trip for this year which sadly I had to cancel due to being layed off.

I booked my last trip 6 months in advance and it's been driving me bananas having to wait! :banana: I can't imagine how anyone could book 499+ days in advance!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter