• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are the hairdryers at Aulani?

jondee

Mouseketeer
Leaving for second trip to Aulani in a few hours and packing those last minute items needed. I can not remember what kind hair dryer is in the studio rooms. Has anyone been recently that knows? I sure don't want pack one if not needed.
Thanks!

We were in a studio and it was a standard hair dryer that was in a bag. You could plug it in wherever you want, it wasn't fixed to the wall.

Yes, it was the standard hotel room hair dryer, with a high and low speed. Not the greatest but it worked well enough.

Agree with the above PP's. We were there 12 nights earlier this month and my wife found the hair dryer to be just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter