• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOT TUB Picture thread YOWZA...pssst *steamy*

PC290134.jpg

Oooooo Bay Lake Towers is gorgeous! :thumbsup2

Fantastic idea for a thread. I know I have always wanted to see all the resorts hot tubs. I also agree that a good hot tub is essential to the resort experience.

Here is the Grand Floridian's
IMG_2194.jpg

Wow ! The Grand Floridians is smaller than I thought it would be! :rolleyes1
Hmm....Thanks for the pic kcmike!

WL, sorry someone left trash.

WDWXMAS2008197-1.jpg

wow! the Wilderness Lodge hot tub is HUGE - We must stay there!
Kinda crazy that the poly doesnt have a hot tub and WL does...given the price difference!

Thanks for posting that jade1!! :thumbsup2

wow! the Wilderness Lodge hot tub is HUGE - We must stay there!
Kinda crazy that the poly doesnt have a hot tub and WL does...given the price difference!

Thanks for posting that jade1!! :thumbsup2

Your sure welcome, thanks.

This pic doesn't do this hot tub justice..sorry!! It's at Saratoga Springs - Congress Park. This was my favorite spot to warm up in January. The view is of Downtown Disney and we had fun waving at the people on Characters in Flight!

This photo isn't mine..but..the railing in the middle is where the hot tub is located. We LOVED this location for relaxing!

This isn't mine either!

I love the hot tubs at the yacht club and the cbr, I really missed them when we stayed at the Poly this past Jan. I agree that the Poly should have one as well!The AKL hot tub looks huge , gonna have to book a stay there and try it out for myself!:thumbsup2

It really is beautiful...and tucked away. I didn't find it until about 2 days before we left! Even so...going in August....the pools alone are like hot tubs if we're being honest...who needs to get into a hotter tub? :rotfl2:

It really is beautiful...and tucked away. I didn't find it until about 2 days before we left! Even so...going in August....the pools alone are like hot tubs if we're being honest...who needs to get into a hotter tub? :rotfl2:

Thanks, I agree-this was at 26 degrees-not even kidding. I still remember the pain on my bare feet-ran back in as fast as possible.

Here's a car later.

WDWXMAS2010212.jpg

This pic doesn't do this hot tub justice..sorry!! It's at Saratoga Springs - Congress Park. This was my favorite spot to warm up in January. The view is of Downtown Disney and we had fun waving at the people on Characters in Flight!

This photo isn't mine..but..the railing in the middle is where the hot tub is located. We LOVED this location for relaxing!

Ooooo Nice supersuperWendy!
...I've never stayed at Saratoga springs....Nice to know you can see the HotAir Balloon over Downtown disney....

Jade1 - Agree that in the Winter months the hot tubs are more a need.;)

keep these great Pics coming!!! :hippie:

Thanks, I agree-this was at 26 degrees-not even kidding. I still remember the pain on my bare feet-ran back in as fast as possible.

Here's a car later.

WDWXMAS2010212.jpg

Actually, I'm kind of jealous. Being a teacher, I can only go when school vacations allow...and in order to get any sort of a discount on the room, I go in mid/late August...so I only know WDW to be hot and sweltering. I'd love to go when I actually have to wear a jacket. My feet hurt at the BLT pool also....I seriously burned them walking on the ground around the pools!

Actually, I'm kind of jealous. Being a teacher, I can only go when school vacations allow...and in order to get any sort of a discount on the room, I go in mid/late August...so I only know WDW to be hot and sweltering. I'd love to go when I actually have to wear a jacket. My feet hurt at the BLT pool also....I seriously burned them walking on the ground around the pools!

Yea this was XMAS week so it is pricier, had a bunch of upper 70's though as well so it worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter