• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOT TUB Picture thread YOWZA...pssst *steamy*

mikkiwikki

DIS Veteran
What a great idea for a thread. Hot Tubs are my favorite and this will be the first time we will be staying at a resort that has a hot tub. We will be staying at POR. I am interested in seeing everyones pictures also.

Great idea!! Hot tubs are so essential after a long day and are truly an integral part of our resort experience. Thanks for putting this out there. I'll try to hunt down some of mine.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I love the title of this thread! :rotfl:

Alas, I have no pictures to offer. :sad1: I do have a question, though. The last off-site resort we stayed at, the hot tub had a wide waterfall at one end, and I loved it! The sound was so soothing, and I like to play with running water (wouldn't do that if I might splash anyone but as it happened we always had the pool area to ourselves when we like to go). Do any of the on-site resorts have anything like that?

PC290134.jpg

WL, sorry someone left trash.

WDWXMAS2008197-1.jpg

Beautiful shot Jade1. You really have quite the eye and can capture a moment in time! Thanks for sharing with all of us!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Well thanks a lot, keep em coming folks.

Oh those hot tubs look incredible. I took a pic of the one at POFQ last year. I will post it if I can find it.

I have to tell you OP, your thread title is :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 LOVE IT!!

Fantastic idea for a thread. I know I have always wanted to see all the resorts hot tubs. I also agree that a good hot tub is essential to the resort experience.

Here is the Grand Floridian's
IMG_2194.jpg

The human bacteria frappe at WL looks good. Not sure I feel like hot tubbing when air temps are in the mid 90s and dews are in the 70s

i'm not big into group public hot tubs but super sore muscles will drag me in once in a while. i thought the atmosphere at the hot tub at pofq a few years ago was nice but when we were there this past fall they'd trimmed away all of the trees etc...that made it feel cozy the first time we went. the best of all was actually the very very big tub in the king kamehameha suite. it fit 2 adults easily. my husband is 6 foot 4 and i'm 5 foot 9...much more private for a second honeymoon anyway lol. oh and about a year later we went and had a "honeymoon suite" at the gf club level...my 7 year old granddaughter wouldn't fit in their version of a jacuzzi.

I love the title of this thread! :rotfl:

Alas, I have no pictures to offer. :sad1: I do have a question, though. The last off-site resort we stayed at, the hot tub had a wide waterfall at one end, and I loved it! The sound was so soothing, and I like to play with running water (wouldn't do that if I might splash anyone but as it happened we always had the pool area to ourselves when we like to go). Do any of the on-site resorts have anything like that?

Thanks Shalom! I worked at the thread title :rotfl:
Yes its funny not too many hot tub pics on these boards...I hypothesize that people are in their suits exclusively when they get to the tubs...without cameras....thus no pics! :laughing:

Not sure about the waterfall....We will be a Poly in 30 days Ill try to get a pick of the Grand Floridian's hot tube when we go...:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter