Honey, I Shrunk the Checkbook, Really final, some Feb shots, 7-27, pg82.

Because you all are so wonderful and have asked about my DH, and I am so grateful to you all we went to see his Urologist today since the surgery and this is the gist of it:

Tim had Renal Cell Carcinoma, stage 3.

Due to the removal of the kidney, its ALL gone. It was only limited to the kidney and he had no cancer anywhere else.

He will have an oncologist as a precaution.

So, thank you for all your kind words and thoughts and prayers.

I appreciate them more than you'll ever know.

When we walked out of the office we paused in the hall. We hugged, kissed, and breathed one of the biggest sighs of relief of our lives.

I think this is the perfect cue for the next installment of Nebo's Wonderful trip report......

ok, when you look to the left to see who posted this, realize that in Swahili that Nebo is spelled Smidgy, ok?

Shoot, and Love handles is also spelled dimples.

Or,,,,,,,,,,,,,just think that I screwed up again.

not only does he post under my name but.... love handles????:mad:
looking for some MAJOR back pedaling here!!!!!

Because you all are so wonderful and have asked about my DH, and I am so grateful to you all we went to see his Urologist today since the surgery and this is the gist of it:

Tim had Renal Cell Carcinoma, stage 3.

Due to the removal of the kidney, its ALL gone. It was only limited to the kidney and he had no cancer anywhere else.

He will have an oncologist as a precaution.

So, thank you for all your kind words and thoughts and prayers.

I appreciate them more than you'll ever know.

When we walked out of the office we paused in the hall. We hugged, kissed, and breathed one of the biggest sighs of relief of our lives.

I think this is the perfect cue for the next installment of Nebo's Wonderful trip report......

Yay!!!! That is GREAT NEWS! You have no idea how good that makes me feel. Too bad this last chapter will probably suck though. :rotfl:

not only does he post under my name but.... love handles????:mad:
looking for some MAJOR back pedaling here!!!!!
Geesh, nobody ever gets my jokes. Love handles, mean ME. Not you.

Boy, two years goes by quickly doesn't it?

Yes, it's been two years since I started the trip reports, I am right around my Dis anniversary by a couple of days, I think.
The first one I wrote, If it's Tuesday, this must be Epcot, was short enough that I could print it, which I did and recently reread it.

How's that for sick?

But I noticed that there were a lot of you guys on board back then, and I can't believe how many of you have stuck with me. Tiggerbell was back then, along with Colleen, LadyMar, Marita, Rhonda, and I think Bee also.
Then in the second tr, Melinda got involved and brought the heavens down on me. Along with Utahmama. Monica too.
This time I'm not going to be foolish enough to try to list everyone, but please, it is with total sinceretity that I thank each and everyone of you all for reading and posting and helping to make this as much fun as it's been, I couldn't do it without YOU!

So, let's put the December trip to rest, shall we?

5 nights at Music, and now 5 nights at FQ. Unfortunately, this is day 6 at FQ, which means it's time to go.

This time, we beat the eviction notice, right at 6 there was a knock on the door, just as we set up. The guy hauled everything down, with us walking right behind, then to my surprise, he had one of those stretch golf carts, good thing too, he just gaped at all the crap we had.
I told him I didn't believe her when we met and she said she came with a lot of baggage, now I do. He just nodded his head knowingly.

I have to admit, it was a bit depressing of a drive home, knowing that we both had our businesses close, and we still need work, pronto!
But what a great trip this was.
We got to meet Colleen again and her son, finally got to meet Marita, and Longneck3 and her family. Plus had a great time with Jill and John and Kim, that couldn't have worked out better.

After spending the night near Kentucky Lake, we had the joy of driving the last 300 miles in a dense fog, and since I couldn't see anything anyway, I thought.

Wonder if I can squeeze one more little sojourn out of the Visa before it cries uncle. :idea:

:hug: :hug: :flower3: :flower3: :grouphug:

09-03-2006-02.jpg

:teacher:

If you have ever sold blood 3 times in the same week, along with extra internal organs that you can live without to upgrade to a moderate,,,
You might be a disser.

If you have sat down at a poker game, and tried to use Disney Dollars...
You might be a disser.

If Steve Birnbaum seems like a newbie to you,,,
You might be a disser.

If the cd in your car has "Grim Grinning Ghosts, and "Momma don't whup little Buford",,,,
You might be a disser.

If you can make a 52 card deck and play Gin Rummy, out of your old room key cards...
You might be a disser.
With aces being the ones that say free dining.

If your family room is wallpapered in old park maps, have saved change for the last six months so you can buy a Lapu Lapu, if you notice on Pirates that the one sitting over you is missing a hair on his leg.....
You might be a disser.

You might be a disser if you have more than 3 items in your closet that match the lime green Mickeys.

If you have ever thrown a 260 pound linebacker off the bridge that goes into Mexico because he wouldn't shut up during Illuminations....
You might be a disser.

And finally,,,,
If you have stargazed on a clear, cloudless night, and yelled, "See that? In the constellation of Orion? A hidden Mickey!"....
You. Just. Might. Be. A. Disser.

Thanks again everybody, it's been an incredible two years with all of you.

I love you.
Smidgy loves you.
God Loves You.
:angel:

Good Evening Steve and Diane,

I believe I was there in the beginning.. If not the beginning pretty doggone close. You have provided me with hours of entertainment. I even shared you with my none disser neighbor. You crack me up. I feel like I am friends with "stars".

I refuse to think this is goodbye..... in the words of Mickey Mouse Club..

So now its time to say goodbye..... (dont worry we all know the song, not gonna sing the whole thing, cause then you will think I am the fat lady.. lol)

I am stomping my foot and saying... it's not goodbye.... it is till we meet again!!!:thumbsup2

love ya...

write on my friend write on,

Bee

I've really enjoyed the ride and can't wait till you're able to write a new trip report :goodvibes

Thanks for all the laughs! :hug:

Chelle

Nebo, say it ain't sooooo:sad:

I have gotten so attached to you and Smidgy. What a fun trip it has been!

Thank you for all the many hours of fun and laughter and enjoyment you have given us :worship: .

Sending you tons of pixie dust for a job (any job that pays for another trip) pixiedust:

In the meantime, don't forget to check in here to stay in touch with your Friends!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1807105&page=9

We have to hear about the new grandbaby on the way and whatever is is happening with both of you.

That whole "you might be a Disser" thing was freaking funny, LOL! See, that's why we love you......... LY/MI

Thank you so much Nebo and Smidgy. It's been wonderful reading all your trip reports. I'm saying a little prayer that you both get great new jobs and you get to go back to WDW soon.

NO! It can't be over?!

Now you listen here, mister. You took like....14 trips last year so get to writing. There's more where that came from.

OK, to be honest...I'm just afraid we won't see you two around anymore without the trip report. :guilty:

So where are we hanging out? On the fish thread?

Don't make me call. :flower3:

:grouphug:

Aw, I can't believe it's over! I've always had a nebo and smidgy report to look forward to ever since I found the TR board last year. Thank you for all the laughs, I've loved every minute of it! God bless you both, and hope for finding a great job.

Don't be a stranger; you could always start a thread on the pre-trip board. It doesn't matter how long till your next trip and you don't have to stay on topic there! :idea:

Who am I supposed to bug now? Patrick? Is he even still around?

You my friend are awesome. I'm sorry to see this report end. Really.

You are good people and good things are coming your way.

I need a good assistant in my day care, if you wanna come to michigan.

You never know, just thought I 'd throw that out there.

You know you can't stay away from this place and all of your friends, we would look pretty stupid keeping a thread all about you going if you never came out to play.

It's really easy to post basic random things on a regular basis. Cough-see-cough-your-cough-trip-cough-reports-cough.

I'll see you there my brathah!.:goodvibes

:sad2: I can't believe it is over. Where is my funny going to come from:confused: Who is going to keep me entertained for the next 39 days until we leave for Disney?

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us and make sure to keep us all updated on your ptential move to FLA!:thumbsup2

:worship: I have been following along from the very beginning, however I have only posted a few times. :sad1: I am very sad to not have your reports to read anymore. Regularly I check in for a new installments cause I think you have a very creative and funny writing style. I'd buy the book.
So thanks for a few years of great entertainment and some pixiedust: for you in hopes your goal of becoming Florida residents will come true.

bummer, it's over?
make sure that when you start your pre-trip/move report (tomorrow) you come here to post a link:rolleyes1
don't forget about your other thread too, It's feel a little neglected.

LY/MI:hippie:

Shucks, I might be a disser. :rolleyes:

What a great ride! Thanks Nebo.... hope you'll check in at the fishy thread. I'd read random thoughts by Nebo anyday!

Monica..... great news! :hug:

I've really enjoyed the ride and can't wait till you're able to write a new trip report :goodvibes

Thanks for all the laughs! :hug:

Chelle
Chelle, believe you, me, I can't wait to do another trip report too. Now, all I need is the TRIP. Thank you.

Nebo, say it ain't sooooo:sad:

I have gotten so attached to you and Smidgy. What a fun trip it has been!

Thank you for all the many hours of fun and laughter and enjoyment you have given us :worship: .

Sending you tons of pixie dust for a job (any job that pays for another trip) pixiedust:

In the meantime, don't forget to check in here to stay in touch with your Friends!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1807105&page=9

We have to hear about the new grandbaby on the way and whatever is is happening with both of you.

That whole "you might be a Disser" thing was freaking funny, LOL! See, that's why we love you......... LY/MI

Thank you so much Marita, yes, I will be over to the other thread, I have a few pictures I'd still like to post over here though first, then, I'm all yours.

Thank you so much Nebo and Smidgy. It's been wonderful reading all your trip reports. I'm saying a little prayer that you both get great new jobs and you get to go back to WDW soon.

Man, how strange. When I was talking about the folks from my first trip report, I almost mentioned you, cuz you were there. Thank you for staying along, and don't worry about the jobs, I'm like a cat, I always land on my head.

NO! It can't be over?!

Now you listen here, mister. You took like....14 trips last year so get to writing. There's more where that came from.

OK, to be honest...I'm just afraid we won't see you two around anymore without the trip report. :guilty:

So where are we hanging out? On the fish thread?

Don't make me call. :flower3:

:grouphug:

Crap, I hate this. Melinda, you are one of my best friends, even though we only met a couple times over a week long period. Thanks so much for keeping this tr head above water, and feel free to call me anytime you need a Disney fix,,, I'm always ready to talk. I just feel funny calling over there and having Jamie answer,,,,, "Hi, this is Nebo, oh? You never heard of me? Well, ok, I'd just like to chat with your wife for awhile, do you mind?"

Aw, I can't believe it's over! I've always had a nebo and smidgy report to look forward to ever since I found the TR board last year. Thank you for all the laughs, I've loved every minute of it! God bless you both, and hope for finding a great job.

Don't be a stranger; you could always start a thread on the pre-trip board. It doesn't matter how long till your next trip and you don't have to stay on topic there! :idea:

Hoogy, this was the "official" end to the report, but I do still have some pictures I'd like to post. And your idea has merit! Although right now it might be the LONGEST pre trip report in history. Thank you for the kind words.

Who am I supposed to bug now? Patrick? Is he even still around
You my friend are awesome. I'm sorry to see this report end. Really.
ou are good people and good things are coming your way.
I need a good assistant in my day care, if you wanna come to michigan.
You never know, just thought I 'd throw that out there.
You know you can't stay away from this place and all of your friends, we would look pretty stupid keeping a thread all about you going if you never came out to play.

It's really easy to post basic random things on a regular basis. Cough-see-cough-your-cough-trip-cough-reports-cough.

I'll see you there my brathah!.:goodvibes

Monica, you are also in the "special class". And not because of Tim.
I mean you on your own, you have been a Great contributor, and without a doubt, someone that I feel my life is being unfullfilled not having the pleasure of meeting you in person.

:sad2: I can't believe it is over. Where is my funny going to come from:confused: Who is going to keep me entertained for the next 39 days until we leave for Disney?

Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us and make sure to keep us all updated on your ptential move to FLA!:thumbsup2

Uh huh. Janet likes to run the gamut. Yes my dear, thank you so much for all the praise. And then you have to mention the 39 steps till your next trip. Hey, do me a favor. If you happen to stay or stop by your folks, check out Vista for me and let me know what you think, ok? Thanks Janet.

:worship: I have been following along from the very beginning, however I have only posted a few times. :sad1: I am very sad to not have your reports to read anymore. Regularly I check in for a new installments cause I think you have a very creative and funny writing style. I'd buy the book.
So thanks for a few years of great entertainment and some pixiedust: for you in hopes your goal of becoming Florida residents will come true.

Thank you so much kris, glad that you have liked it. There will be a couple of more posts coming up here, so stay tuned if you like to see some pictures of the resorts.

bummer, it's over?
make sure that when you start your pre-trip/move report (tomorrow) you come here to post a link:rolleyes1
don't forget about your other thread too, It's feel a little neglected.

LY/MI:hippie:

Yeah Shawn, I know, and I shall be checking in muchly often I predict, but come on back here for some more pics if you'd like. Hey, if I can wait forever to load them, you can take 3 seconds to look at them, with your high speed internet dial up service! Yes, I still remember your comment made to Tiggerwannabe about me and my camera,,,,,," Colleen, I think he's talking about the four letter F word,,,,, Film."
Yep, that was good stuff, thanks for reading McDisney.

Shucks, I might be a disser. :rolleyes:

What a great ride! Thanks Nebo.... hope you'll check in at the fishy thread. I'd read random thoughts by Nebo anyday!

Monica..... great news! :hug:

Thanks Elbow. Yes, I can finally call you that now, what are you going to do, take my Library card away? No, seriously Lbaw, thanks a lot, I'm going to miss you, but I'm not quite ready to fall off the face of the map, so I am sure that more stupidity will reign!
Somewhere. :woohoo:

Good Evening Steve and Diane,

I believe I was there in the beginning.. If not the beginning pretty doggone close. You have provided me with hours of entertainment. I even shared you with my none disser neighbor. You crack me up. I feel like I am friends with "stars".

I refuse to think this is goodbye..... in the words of Mickey Mouse Club..

So now its time to say goodbye..... (dont worry we all know the song, not gonna sing the whole thing, cause then you will think I am the fat lady.. lol)

I am stomping my foot and saying... it's not goodbye.... it is till we meet again!!!:thumbsup2

love ya...

write on my friend write on,

Bee

Bee, I was just about signing off, when I thought there was something wrong. You caught the last post on the previous page, and I almost missed it.
Thank you for the kind words, I may have used up all my dumb jokes and one liners, but I still like to talk,, I just need another trip for more material!

Honest, it truly is incredible that you can't make most of this stuff up. You have to be there, and experience it.

That's when the ideas come, crap you might have just overlooked becomes good stuff with a little,,,,,, zaggerating. Thanks Belinda, thanks all.

Coming up, some DIGITAL pics from the crappy feb trip!

(that's if anybody bought any tickets for this, if not, you may be able to get a refund from Ticketmaster.):cheer2:

Thanks for going back and grabbing me.... lol... I was feeling rejection... lol.

Cant take anymore rejection.... but, all is well now... I wasnt forgotten.

LYMI

I will be checking the other thread.. dont want to miss sumthing...:rotfl:

Write on, my friend.... write on.
\
Bee

OMG
My sister JoAnnPan mentioned you finished your trippy.
It's been a little while since I have been on disboards :sad2:
I realize I missed quite a bit :guilty:
I hope all is well and I am catching up.
I've missed nebo :sad:

:flower3: Natalie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter