Honesty time, how many times do you search?

When those of you that say you keep hitting the 'refresh' button, do you mean the refresh icon next to the address bar? Or the blue "find a table' button? I've been hitting the blue button- so I just tried hitting "refresh", and it still made me select the blue button- Just curious!

I change the time a little bit (because let's face it, any time will work for some of these). Keep searching. I've had my disney window open for weeks on my computer

I booked my December vacation and dining last week and couldn't get BOG or O'hana. Fast forward to this week and was able to score a BOG for our first night (12/21) and O'hana for our 2nd. Needless to say, persistence pays off so keep trying!

I booked my December vacation and dining last week and couldn't get BOG or O'hana. Fast forward to this week and was able to score a BOG for our first night (12/21) and O'hana for our 2nd. Needless to say, persistence pays off so keep trying!

Way to go.:cool1:

I think Disney should give pins to us crazy, I mean, persistent folks. Something like "I clicked refresh 14,267 times to get CRT!"

Off to make it 14,268 ;)

Honestly, in the last 2 weeks, probably a few hundred times a day!! Finally paid off this week!! Got dessert party and BoG for Labor Day weekend!

I check quite a few times a day.
I just got Crystal Palace at 8:05 for the Saturday of our December trip. I'm hoping to get for Friday instead, but if I can't, Saturday is great! :)

I am SO UPSET. I just searched and a BOG at 5:35 pm came up on my day at my DREAM time. But then I was prompted to log in and I LOST it! :worried:

I am SO UPSET. I just searched and a BOG at 5:35 pm came up on my day at my DREAM time. But then I was prompted to log in and I LOST it! :worried:

Keep trying! It did that to me with 'Ohana. I even called, nothing. 4 hours later, there it was. Lots of luck and pixiedust:

You are RIGHT. I got it!! Another one for 5:35 over an hour later! Keep the faith y'all! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say don't give up. I've been helping some DIS friends search for ADRs and we've been able find every ADR they wanted -- including BOG and CRT -- as long as they were a bit flexible with their times.

Some didn't pop up until a day or so before and they were already in Disney, but we DID find them! Even two hard to get ADRs for 8 people!

I was held up by family havering and had to book after 180 days so my only regret (besides not making ADRs regardless of my inlaws since I knew our dates) is stressing so much (although I might revisit that after fastpasses if I don't find any A&E!). I still need a few tweaks (especially if Frozen at HS is extended) but I'm nearly done.

Good luck! :goodvibes

I check a few times/day :rolleyes1 because I want to take my dd to BOG if I can.... and since we didn't even book our trip 180 days out I missed that bigger window, and couldn't get them the first few weeks of looking.

BUT, today while at work :lmao: I did my usual search, and came up with a 4pm time slot on our already planned MK day, but only for 2 people (my mom is coming too). Still, I grabbed it. I will keep looking to see if one for 3 people comes up, and if it does I'll cancel this one. If I can't get another one for all of us, then my mom will just have to go and grab a churro. :lmao:

Seriously though, she already told me that we don't have to do EVERY meal together, she wants some alone time to wander the parks too :) So hopefully it shall all work out!

I had my first Disney related dream. I dreamed that someone was releasing the hard to find ADR I've been chasing. I woke up, ran toward my computer to check, and realized I had been dreaming. At that point, I still had to check because what if I had a premonition or something.

Yep, I have officially gone off the deep end. :dance3:

Well heck, I guess I don't even DESERVE a BOG! I've only been checking 3-4 times a day for the past 5 months! :p You guys put me to shame! DD would be annoyed to hear that I haven't been putting my best foot forward! :rotfl:

I had gotten an after-9pm ADR originally, but I moved our trip up a couple weeks to get in on free dining. When I broke it to her that we lost our BOG, you would have thought she was about to call Child Services on me. I explained to her that there are lots and lots of kids who will never see the inside of WDW in their lifetimes, let alone dine at BOG, and you have already been there once (twice if you count lunch)! Hardly constitutes child abuse. She's not really that spoiled and ungrateful, but she does LOVE BOG. So I keep trying...time to step it up I suppose! BTW, DD is 13 but still LOVES her castle dinners!!

I have been able to get what I want including Tuskar House at 8am and BOG dinner by occasional checking. Some days I would check multiple times, other times I would not check at all for a week or so.

Be sure to check closer to your arrival date and 24 hours out when the cancellation fee kicks in.

I had my first Disney related dream. I dreamed that someone was releasing the hard to find ADR I've been chasing. I woke up, ran toward my computer to check, and realized I had been dreaming. At that point, I still had to check because what if I had a premonition or something.

Yep, I have officially gone off the deep end. :dance3:

No I have done similar things many times. Part of me would always wonder if it was a premition if I did not check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter