Honesty time, how many times do you search?

Heads up for the BOG hunters. We were there last week of August and after 100 days of not seeing a single time becoming available, we saw multiple pop up the actual week of.

I had my first Disney related dream. I dreamed that someone was releasing the hard to find ADR I've been chasing. I woke up, ran toward my computer to check, and realized I had been dreaming. At that point, I still had to check because what if I had a premonition or something.

Yep, I have officially gone off the deep end. :dance3:

Not the deep end at all, you are a planner :rotfl2:

I had a recurring one just before our trip that I was stuck in a starbucks on Main Street as rope drop was happening and I had to just sit there and watch thousands of people flock past the window.

Heads up for the BOG hunters. We were there last week of August and after 100 days of not seeing a single time becoming available, we saw multiple pop up the actual week of.

Not the deep end at all, you are a planner :rotfl2:

I had a recurring one just before our trip that I was stuck in a starbucks on Main Street as rope drop was happening and I had to just sit there and watch thousands of people flock past the window.

Hahaha! :rotfl2:

And thanks for the headsup! Awaiting your trip report (and I still havent done mine from FEBRUARY! lolol)

Heads up for the BOG hunters. We were there last week of August and after 100 days of not seeing a single time becoming available, we saw multiple pop up the actual week of. Not the deep end at all, you are a planner :rotfl2: I had a recurring one just before our trip that I was stuck in a starbucks on Main Street as rope drop was happening and I had to just sit there and watch thousands of people flock past the window.

Btw BOG does indeed come up in the dining search tool! (& YAY!)

My husband and I are both hunting for the BOG dinner. I bet between us we check 40 times a day! We have 19 days left and I am so tired of looking!

Only in the world of Disney is 60+ days not enough days in advance to get your wanted dinning spots and times. Driving me nuts at this point! Fingers crossed BOG, CRT, CP magically become available for my late October trip! :rotfl: Must…keep….checking…. :surfweb:

Every time this thread comes up in my subscribed threads in my UserCP it reminds me to search again :rotfl:.

checking ...

yukon-cornelius-nothing_zps52dd41f6.jpg

I check as soon as I wake up, a few times in the morning, a few times in the late morning, a few times around lunch, a few times in the afternoon, a few times in the late afternoon, a few times around dinner, a LOT in the evenings since the kids are in bed!, and right before I go to bed....sooooo......way too much?! :laughing: :surfweb:

The Fantasmic dinner package is the elusive ADR for me. I still have 81 days to go so I have some time to search.

Definitely obsessed! Between checking the cancellation thread and the ressie page, my eyes have gone buggy!!!!! I did find a BOG the other day, but lost it because I wasn't logged into the site when I saw it.:furious: Now I'm determined!!:earseek:

Honestly when I'm at work every 30 minutes. When I'm not every 10 minutes or so minimum. I think I have a problem...

During our last WDW trip in March, we saw people successfully walking up to the BoG reservation desk when they opened to put their name on the list. Apparently they don't "sell out" to accommodate walk-ups -- but it's very limited.

We've done both lunch and dinner and highly recommend the lunch. You get the same atmosphere and food, but it's less crazy and you can enjoy the scenery much more!

We love to sit in the room with the music box while we eat and take in all of the decorations. You don't get that experience with the dinner.

Almost every 30 minutes. Trying to hunt down the elusive CRT rez. Its very cunning but soon I'll get it!!

Way too often? Somewhere between every 15 minutes and every 2 hours, depending how busy at work -- and at least another 3 or 4 times each evening.

We can't *not* go to 'Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter