• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood & Vine Character breakfast review....

MinnieGi said:
Hooray! Finally a review!!! We are going for lunch at the end of July and the kids are very excited! They will love the singing and dancing part as well as meeting new characters. I was also curious about the cosuming for "Little Einsteins" - Are they "face" characters or in complete suits?

Thanks again for the review.

There is a picture of Annie and June in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=13179691&postcount=37

Cute!

Thanks so much for posting the menus. I was wondering what they would be serving. Sound yummy!

That sounds great, a bit upset as my kids at 5 and 7 have decided they are too grown up for this, guess i shall have to meet the Little Einsteins in the park instead. have a great time to whoever gets to go,
Claire xx

fizz13 said:
That sounds great, a bit upset as my kids at 5 and 7 have decided they are too grown up for this, guess i shall have to meet the Little Einsteins in the park instead. have a great time to whoever gets to go,
Claire xx

:rotfl: My DS5 says he it too old as well. I told him we were just going for his 2 y/o brother. I guess in reality we are really going for me. :blush:

Thank you for the review. He have a res for at H&V in 11/06 and I was a little concerned after reading the reviews, but you set my mind to rest.

Thanks for the review. I had read another thread where some people said they ate lunch there and it was awful! I will now try the character breakfast. DS loves the Little Einsteins anyway. I do too! Thanks again!! :sunny:

Thanks for the post! We have ADR's for Dec. My DS LOVES!!!!!!! Little Eisnteins. He will die when he sees them. He may not dance but he might sing along to the songs. At least he sings at home to the songs. I have been waiting for a review for a week now. I am so glad you posted. I wish my meal was going to be free! ;)

I too was waiting for first-hand feedback on this...
We have ADR's for a November morning.
Question: Did a CM just walk up to you on the street & say "Hey, come eat for free?? " WOW !! That is incredible....
How come nothing like that happens to my family ???
Sounds good, and Thanks Again ! :tilt: :goofy: :dogdance:

Wow sounds great! I hope they also do as well with lunch/dinner when we went in March 05 the buffett was horrible..Thanks for the review!

Thanks for the review. How cool that you got to try it for free! :thumbsup2

I have been hoping for a review. My DGD is going to be so surprised. She watches the Little Ensteins and plays the game on disney site all the time. She loves music. Thanks so much for posting and congratualtions on the pixie dust. pixiedust:

This review has put my mind at ease....my dtr. is 2.5 and boys are 5.5 & 7 so I was a bit worried. But I think for breakfast it will be fine. My dtr. will be thrilled and the boys will like the food so we should be good to go!

Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

Reviews were great. Glad there is something new and different to offer the kids. Can't wait to try this breakfast. Has anyone been lately? We hope to go Oct 07 for breakfast, would love to hear more reviews.

we went in oct of 06, my daughter who turned 3 that week loved it. We are going back and it was one of our priority reservations, she saw June and Leo, for sure and Jo Jo and Goliath, I think. They did lot's of singing and dancing, if I knew how, I'd attach pic's, the buffet food was good and we all got plenty of attention from the characters.. I highly recommend it

we went in oct of 06, my daughter who turned 3 that week loved it. We are going back and it was one of our priority reservations, she saw June and Leo, for sure and Jo Jo and Goliath, I think. They did lot's of singing and dancing, if I knew how, I'd attach pic's, the buffet food was good and we all got plenty of attention from the characters.. I highly recommend it

Did you do breakfast when you went last time? If so, what time? I was wondering if it was crowded and if the characters were rushed?

Did you do breakfast when you went last time? If so, what time? I was wondering if it was crowded and if the characters were rushed?

Momof2, we did the breakfast when we went in October and we had the 8:10 time slot. It was full but did not feel crowded. (I think this is still so new that may people haven't really tried it yet). The characters were not rushed. What they did was 2 of the characters worked one side of the room and the other 2 worked the opposite side. Then they swapped after one of the big songs and dances. There was plenty of time with the characters and dancing and singing. I recommended this to a co-worker who went in February, his DG age 7 and DS age 4 loved it. They enjoyed the food and all the interaction. They also loved the P&P party at Magic Kingdom. :goodvibes

we went for lunch, I think it was new at that time because although we had a lovely time, we reserved the first tiem available for lunch and when we arrived there was much confusion, we were told that the system was down and no-one could be seated, they didn't even handwrite names in order of arrival, we were simply told to wait, it was not done well. Eventually we were told we could start checking in. However, I heard employees outside and inside indicate that it was just that no-one or not enough people had been scheduled to work there. I find that hard to believe, but it did seem as if people had been pulled from various other locations to "open up". All that considered, ther was plenty of food, it was good and we had a wonderful time.

Don't sweat the small stuff... and it's almost all, small stuff...

As for the characters, not rushed at all... they came around repeatedly, spent time at the tables, walked with our 2 yr old, I have tried to put in a photo of that..danced and sang for what seemed to be the entire time!!

we are sooooo lonking forward to it again

peace :goodvibes

My 2 year old son loves Little Einsteins. I can't wait to eat here! Thanks for the review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter