Hollywood and Vine

I'm disappointed in this change. Hollywood and Vine was one of the places we could go and get a character meal that isn't Mickey. We love Mickey and the gang but there just isn't that many non-Mickey character meals. I have rearranged my schedule and we will be eating breakfast instead of our normal lunch.

Thank goodness we finally have some information :) Looks like tomorrow is the lucky day!!!
I have been checking the Disney website since 6:00 this morning and I am still getting the same message that there are no tables available! What's up?! Anyone have any luck?

I have been checking the Disney website since 6:00 this morning and I am still getting the same message that there are no tables available! What's up?! Anyone have any luck?

Same here. I just get an error message when looking for dinner.

I have dinner reservations at 550pm. I'm hoping to watch the Pixar Live at 5pm - might have to leave early to get to the restaurant and then make it for Fantasmic show. It's going to be so rushed! This is not til late September.

HS is not that big. You can get from Theater of the Stars to H&V easily in 10 minutes. I assume you have the F! dinner package? With an hour and a half to eat, you should be ok to get back to F! within a half hour of showtime, which is sufficient to get an excellent seat in the reserved area.

Of course, this is assuming Pixar Live is running in September. Last I heard, it is only scheduled to the end of Aug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter