Hollywood and Vine

Anyone have any insight about lunch? I'm checking every day. My group will be disappointed if we don't get to have lunch at H&V.

I booked the Fantasmic! Dinner package with H&V before Christmas without a problem. We will be there March 22nd.

Keep trying?

I booked the Fantasmic! Dinner package with H&V before Christmas without a problem. We will be there March 22nd.

Keep trying?
They aren't available for late May or June just yet. Haven't been loaded into the system yet. Breakfast was loaded in about a week or so ago.

I wonder if they are going to take away the Disney Jr characters at lunch. Today when I looked at the meal hours there was an additional entry for lunch that said dining event, which is what it says for dinner. I hope it isn't true but as we love the Disney Jr. characters. The wait and wonder is killing me.

Attachments

• IMG_2731.PNG
    IMG_2731.PNG
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
I wonder if they are going to take away the Disney Jr characters at lunch. Today when I looked at the meal hours there was an additional entry for lunch that said dining event, which is what it says for dinner. I hope it isn't true but as we love the Disney Jr. characters. The wait and wonder is killing me.
Could that be there for the Fantasmic dining package? Or was it not there before?

Could that be there for the Fantasmic dining package? Or was it not there before?
Oh I hope you are right. I've never noticed it before. I think I just assume the worst since lunch is always a must do favorite of ours. I guess I just need to be patient.

Oh I hope you are right. I've never noticed it before. I think I just assume the worst since lunch is always a must do favorite of ours. I guess I just need to be patient.
I have no idea if this is true and I don't know where I read it but I heard they are re-configuring the seating so they don't know how many seats they will have. However they loaded breakfast ADRs so I'm not sure if that make sure sense.

Where do you see this? I don't see anything about lunch event. I do see that breakfast ADRs are out for 180 days, but lunch and dinner is only to mid May.

Still waiting for dinner in early June. I've got a placeholder at Epcot but we wanted to try a buffet and this one looked like our best bet.

Still waiting for dinner in early June. I've got a placeholder at Epcot but we wanted to try a buffet and this one looked like our best bet.
We did the same thing. We ate there last year and it was a pretty good buffet. We aren't fans of buffets, but this one actually had decent food. The characters were great too!

Ok, the touring plans reservation finder pinged me yesterday for a regular dinner ADR. Unfortunately, I didn't see it until late and now it looks as though it is gone (6/2). I tried looking for another, this morning and now nothing is available, for F! or regular dining. Might have been a fluke, will let everyone know if anything else pops up.

FYI: Using the reservation finder, you can't look for F! dining specifically, you can only look for H&V (B/L/D).

I
Ok, the touring plans reservation finder pinged me yesterday for a regular dinner ADR. Unfortunately, I didn't see it until late and now it looks as though it is gone (6/2). I tried looking for another, this morning and now nothing is available, for F! or regular dining. Might have been a fluke, will let everyone know if anything else pops up.

FYI: Using the reservation finder, you can't look for F! dining specifically, you can only look for H&V (B/L/D).

I just can't imagine that all the dinner reservations would be gone already! If you look for dinner reservations there up until May 13th there are still openings. I do hope that the dinner reservations will open up soon!

Hoping for one at the end of June...I can't imagine every dinner reservation is gone already. I'm signed up for an ADR alert from TP too, and haven't gotten any notifications yet.

Thank goodness we finally have some information :) Looks like tomorrow is the lucky day!!!
So that's the change they were making....interesting. They were slow to load up breakfast, too. I wonder if they were considering it for all meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter