Hogwarts RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: Tori can interview Gabrielle

Gabrielle: she decided to take a long walk through the halls. She ran into Tori. "Hows the investigation going?" She asked sadly. She sighed.

Tori: She lowered her voice. She said, "Not well. Do you mind being interviewed one last time?"

Bass: "Okay, bye Tori. I think we can handle this on our own."

Tori: "Well, hi Jane. I think I'm going to interview one more person before we try to crack this case open."

Bass: "We'll wait here."

Jane: They sat there waiting. " So are you and Tori dating, or just good friends?" Did she really just say that out loud?! Oops.

Jane: They sat there waiting. " So are you and Tori dating, or just good friends?" Did she really just say that out loud?! Oops.

Bass: "Good friends. Tori likes some other guy from last year, no matter how many times she denies it. Uh you?"

OOC: He's asking if she's dating anyone. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Bass: "Good friends. Tori likes some other guy from last year, no matter how many times she denies it. Uh you?"

OOC: He's asking if she's dating anyone. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Jane: " Nope... " This conversation could end very well.

OOC: Should she ask Bass out now or later-or do you want Bass to ask her?

Jane: " Nope... " This conversation could end very well.

OOC: Should she ask Bass out now or later-or do you want Bass to ask her?

OOC: She can ask him out now if you'd like.

Bass: This was good. She was pretty. He said, "I can also tell you that I might know who started the rumor. It's a slip guess, so it could very likely be false."
He didn't want to crush her hopes because he knew the case was not going well.

OOC: She can ask him out now if you'd like.

Bass: This was good. She was pretty. He said, "I can also tell you that I might know who started the rumor. It's a slip guess, so it could very likely be false."
He didn't want to crush her hopes because he knew the case was not going well.

Jane: " Are you doing anything tomorrow after school?"

Jane: She smiled. " No. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tomorrow. Maybe in the room of requirement."

Jane: She smiled. " No. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tomorrow. Maybe in the room of requirement."

Bass: "Sure! I would love to go to the room of requirement with you." he said. Only after he said it did he realize that he must have sounded like a geek. Awesome. Well, this would be his first date, so he was a little excited for it. Okay, he was a lot excited for it, but he was sure that it was normal. Could it be possible that there was someone out there who liked him and wanted to go somewhere with him?

Bass: "Sure! I would love to go to the room of requirement with you." he said. Only after he said it did he realize that he must have sounded like a geek. Awesome. Well, this would be his first date, so he was a little excited for it. Okay, he was a lot excited for it, but he was sure that it was normal. Could it be possible that there was someone out there who liked him and wanted to go somewhere with him?

Jane: She suddenly remembered Professor Black. She said to keep her relationships a secret. " I'll take care of the rest of the preparations. Just don't tell anyone but Tori, okay. It's really complicated, but they might start pranking you too, as you saw earlier."

Alaine: Too late! She already knew. She hurried to Nagini and Jackson. "Guess what!!!"

Jane: She suddenly remembered Professor Black. She said to keep her relationships a secret. " I'll take care of the rest of the preparations. Just don't tell anyone but Tori, okay. It's really complicated, but they might start pranking you too, as you saw earlier."

Alaine: Too late! She already knew. She hurried to Nagini and Jackson. "Guess what!!!"

Bass: "Sure."

OOC: Be on later.

Nagini: "what?"

OOC: Alaine has something to tell Nagini

Alaine: " One of our werewolf friends is dating. Jane! Nagini, this is going to be fun!"

Gabrielle: "Sure."

Tori: "Thanks. When did these pranks start happening? I also promise that any information you give me will not be repeated to anyone other than Bass or Jane if it makes you feel better.
"

EDT: OOC: Back

Tori: "Thanks. When did these pranks start happening? I also promise that any information you give me will not be repeated to anyone other than Bass or Jane if it makes you feel better.
"

EDT: OOC: Back

Gabrielle: "They started happening maybe two days ago. I guess thats the day that the rumor started spreading."

OOC: Alaine has something to tell Nagini

Alaine: " One of our werewolf friends is dating. Jane! Nagini, this is going to be fun!"

Nagini: "Dating?" she whispered to Alaine "Well, one of them is about to get dumped." she turned back to Jackson. "You do realize that you haven't quite broken up with Gabrielle yet?"

Gabrielle: "They started happening maybe two days ago. I guess thats the day that the rumor started spreading."

Tori: "Do you have any suspects to whom may have started the rumor? I've narrowed it down to either that girl Vanessa or some other Slytherin." she asked. "How do you think they found out?"

Tori: "Do you have any suspects to whom may have started the rumor? I've narrowed it down to either that girl Vanessa or some other Slytherin." she asked. "How do you think they found out?"

Gabrielle: she shook her head. "No idea. And as to how they would find out, no idea."

Ooc: does Tori know that they are werewolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter