Hogwarts RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Looks like Tori to the rescue then!

Jane: She went to the door and opened it up. 5 dementors came at them. She screamed as they glided into the room. She started to remember being bitten by the werewolf, and how scared she had been when she had saved Jackson from werewolf Gabrielle. She screamed again, and everything started to go black. She thought of first learning she was a wizard. " Expecto Patronum!" she yelled, but silvery dust sputtered out. She took Bass' hand and fainted, dreading the dementors' kiss.

OOC: Yep!

Bass: Bass grabbed Jane's hand and let out a yell as the dementors surged toward them. He then saw a flash of bright light.

Tori: "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" she shrieked, pointing her wand at the dementors. They began to move away as he fox patronous hit them.

Bass: He recognized the yell as soon as he heard it. Tori had come just in time. He knelt down on the floor, holding Jane in his arms once again as they moved away.

Jackson: "Okay I'll work with you. I've got to ask, you kissed me earlier. Do you actually like me?"

Nagini: she nodded. She wanted to puke inside her head though. She hated dating, she'd rather stay at home with her snakes.

Jane: " Wow. We can't tell the teachers, or else Professor Jay might be sacked. Accio choclate! I'll be fine, and so will you, I think..." She handed both of them some chocolate, and got out of Bass' arms.

Alaine: Darn it! Oh well, plenty of other chances, and she needed to save up her 'pranks' for later.

Ella: What had she done? The voice told her not to tell anyone, and she listened. Ella headed to her dorm room.

Jane: " Wow. We can't tell the teachers, or else Professor Jay might be sacked. Accio choclate! I'll be fine, and so will you, I think..." She handed both of them some chocolate, and got out of Bass' arms.

Alaine: Darn it! Oh well, plenty of other chances, and she needed to save up her 'pranks' for later.

Ella: What had she done? The voice told her not to tell anyone, and she listened. Ella headed to her dorm room.

Bass: Bass turned bright red as Jane left his arms again. He said, "We promise not to tell anyone."

Tori: She replied, "The both of you are lucky I showed up."

Bass: Bass turned bright red as Jane left his arms again. He said, "We promise not to tell anyone."

Tori: She replied, "The both of you are lucky I showed up."

Jane: " Thank you Tori! I ought to go to the Griffindor common room, so you two can talk about your investigations. " She went to the dorm and laid down, and fell asleep.

Jane: " Thank you Tori! I ought to go to the Griffindor common room, so you two can talk about your investigations. " She went to the dorm and laid down, and fell asleep.

Bass: "Bye." he murmured. He watched her go with a sad look in his eye.

Tori: "Bye." she replied. She then asked Bass what he found.

Bass: "There is no way Jane could be a werewolf." he answered dreamily.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she nodded. She wanted to puke inside her head though. She hated dating, she'd rather stay at home with her snakes.

Jackson: "Gee. That was convincing." He pulled his hand away.

OOC: I should probably get off now, so I'll get my characters talking as a spot to leave them.

Tori: Tori examined the evidence presented to her by Bass, then gave him a curious look. She said, "Do you like her?"

Bass: "Maybe!"

OOC So what did I miss? I'm going to be off and on today due to *drum roll* Shopping trip at the mall!!! I'll be here for about another hour or so, maybe an hour and a half. Yay we're almost at 250!

Jane: She woke up a little later, a lot less exhausted. She felt great, but not just from her nap. She liked Bass...

OOC: Hi Cindy!!!

Jane: She woke up a little later, a lot less exhausted. She felt great, but not just from her nap. She liked Bass...

OOC: Hi Cindy!!!

OOC Hi Noelle! Aw you got on just as I'm about to leave; we're leaving in about 5-10 minutes

Cindy: Cindy found Jane. "Hey," she said. "How are you feeling?"

OOC Hi Noelle! Aw you got on just as I'm about to leave; we're leaving in about 5-10 minutes

Cindy: Cindy found Jane. "Hey," she said. "How are you feeling?"

Jane: " I feel great!! I really like Bass- except for when those dem-" Oops, she wasn't supposed to say anything about dementors.

OOC: Cindy, does Doodle have permission to start the next thread when it reaches 250? She asked last night.

OOC: Dentist appointment. What did I miss?

Tori: "So, do you really like Jane? She could be a werewolf." she said.

Bass: "No, why would you think I did? I don't think she's a werewolf either." he replied.

Tori: "Don't deny what's clear to me. You like her."

Bass: "Don't make up stuff about me. That's not true."

Tori: She sang, "You like her, you like her."

Bass: He frowned. He replied, "Can't you stop it?"

Bass: "No, why would you think I did? I don't think she's a werewolf either." he replied.

OOC: Jane woke up and is talking to Cindy. That's all.

Jackson: "Gee. That was convincing." He pulled his hand away.

Nagini: "Oh c'mon." She took his hand back and kissed his cheek.

Ooc: sure, cindy can make it, i don't care.

OOC: Jane woke up and is talking to Cindy. That's all.

OOC: Thanks, do you want my characters to run into Jane and Cindy while walking? It would give Bass and Jane a chance to talk?

Tori: "Whatever, but just remember this." she said. Then she began to sing. "YOU LIKE HER, YOU LIKE HER!"

Bass: "Remember, nobody in this school likes me." he replied. Then he said while standing, "If I recall, you liked Chris."

Tori: "Last year." she reminded him.

OOC: I'll have Jane find them so they can talk about the investigation more.

Jane: She decided to talk to Tori and Bass more about the investigation. She met them out in the hall. "So, let's go to the library and put the clues together. I can't wait to figure out who is doing this stuff to us!" They headed to the library.

OOC: I'll have Jane find them so they can talk about the investigation more.

Jane: She decided to talk to Tori and Bass more about the investigation. She met them out in the hall. "So, let's go to the library and put the clues together. I can't wait to figure out who is doing this stuff to us!" They headed to the library.

Bass: "Okay, bye Tori. I think we can handle this on our own."

Tori: "Well, hi Jane. I think I'm going to interview one more person before we try to crack this case open."

Bass: "We'll wait here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter