Hogwarts RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabrielle: she shook her head. "No idea. And as to how they would find out, no idea."

Ooc: does Tori know that they are werewolves?

OOC: Tori and Bass are looking into that rumor to see if it's true. Tori doesn't believe anything until she proves it true or false which hasn't happened yet.

Tori: "Do you think there may be some spy?"

OOC: Tori and Bass are looking into that rumor to see if it's true. Tori doesn't believe anything until she proves it true or false which hasn't happened yet.

Tori: "Do you think there may be some spy?"

Gabrielle: "Maybe. I don't trust any of those snakes. Except Veronica."

Nagini: "Dating?" she whispered to Alaine "Well, one of them is about to get dumped." she turned back to Jackson. "You do realize that you haven't quite broken up with Gabrielle yet?"

Jane: " So, do you want to do some werewolf research while we are here Bass?" She knew he would need to know more.

Alaine: " What is our plan, then? Reveal her on their date tomorrow?"

OOC: Cindy told me that she will start the new thread when she get's back. I can't believe this is so popular!

Jane: " So, do you want to do some werewolf research while we are here Bass?" She knew he would need to know more.

Alaine: " What is our plan, then? Reveal her on their date tomorrow?"

Bass: "If you want, but I honestly don't think we'll find much. All I can tell you is that werewolves hate silver." he replied.

OOC: Actually in stories werewolves do hate silver. Not sure if that's true for HP world, but we could fit it in.

Gabrielle: "Vanessa."

Nagini: "Do you have some sort of werewolf potion?"

Tori: "Anyone else? Perhaps there may be a group of people targeting alleged werewolves? Is there anything else about these pranks involving rumors that you wish to tell me?"

Tori: "Anyone else? Perhaps there may be a group of people targeting alleged werewolves? Is there anything else about these pranks involving rumors that you wish to tell me?"

Gabrielle: "Well there was this one girl, I have no idea who she is, who was kissing my boyfriend. I was egged, and if you see this." she gestured to the words 'werewolf scum' written all over her. "And I had hot soup poured on my head. People have been whispering and telling Jackson to dump me and that I shouldn't be here and stuff." she sighed. "Basically, everything sucks for me."

Gabrielle: "Well there was this one girl, I have no idea who she is, who was kissing my boyfriend. I was egged, and if you see this." she gestured to the words 'werewolf scum' written all over her. "And I had hot soup poured on my head. People have been whispering and telling Jackson to dump me and that I shouldn't be here and stuff." she sighed. "Basically, everything sucks for me."

Tori: "So you believe that anyone either dating or socializing with alleged werewolves could possibly be in danger?" she asked nervously. She asked, "Does that mean anyone who might like an alleged werewolf could be in danger?"

OOC: Tori is starting to piece together the puzzle.

Tori: "So you believe that anyone either dating or socializing with alleged werewolves could possibly be in danger?" she asked nervously. She asked, "Does that mean anyone who might like an alleged werewolf could be in danger?"

OOC: Tori is starting to piece together the puzzle.

Gabrielle: "No, definitely not. But people think that."

Bass: "If you want, but I honestly don't think we'll find much. All I can tell you is that werewolves hate silver." he replied.

OOC: Actually in stories werewolves do hate silver. Not sure if that's true for HP world, but we could fit it in.

OOC: Werewolves aren't effected by siver at all, actually.

Jane: She giggled. " Werewolves aren't effected by silver, silly."She pulled out her book from before. " Hmmm, it says here that supposedly the homorphus charm can force werewolves into humans, but no one can get close enough to a werewolf to try it."

Gabrielle: "No, definitely not. But people think that."

Tori: "Ah, true. What about being in danger to pranks from your prankers?" she asked. "Or worse?"

EDIT: OOC: Interesting.

Bass: Bass said, "Maybe there will be one brave soul who manages to figure out how to get close to a werewolf."

Gabrielle: "Vanessa."

Nagini: "Do you have some sort of werewolf potion?"

Alaine: " I do! That's how I bit those girls in full day light. Should I slip some in her drink?"

OOC: OMG! is it possible to have a page 251?!

OOC: I have to get off now.

Bass: Bass gave Jane a sweet smile as he opened a book. He said, "Look, here's a whole article dedicated on werewolf signs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter