Hogwarts RP 9

OOC: I am debating. Either I make a new character or I bring back Jolie, which would be easy since she is already so developed.

Georgie: Not realizing she was doing it, she lowered her head and sighed quietly. She then started bashing her leg with the sharp stone, trying to cut it off.

Melanie: She looked worriedly at Georgie. "Don't, Georgie. We'll fix you soon."

Melanie: She looked worriedly at Georgie. "Don't, Georgie. We'll fix you soon."

Georgie: "I need to take it off though. It hurts too bad." She was now sitting in a pool of her own blood, which was running from her leg. "Please let me. I want it to stop hurting."

Georgie: "I need to take it off though. It hurts too bad." She was now sitting in a pool of her own blood, which was running from her leg. "Please let me. I want it to stop hurting."

Melanie: For a brief moment she released her charm, healed the leg, and put it back into it's place.

Melanie: For a brief moment she released her charm, healed the leg, and put it back into it's place.

Georgie: she frowned. "You healed where I tried to cut. Why? Don't you want me to stop hurting?" She looked up at her innocently. She tried to crawl to the edge of the protection charm, but couldn't make it halfway. Her foot was bent strangely and her entire leg was crushed. "It hurts." She started to cry.

Georgie: she frowned. "You healed where I tried to cut. Why? Don't you want me to stop hurting?" She looked up at her innocently. She tried to crawl to the edge of the protection charm, but couldn't make it halfway. Her foot was bent strangely and her entire leg was crushed. "It hurts." She started to cry.

Melanie: She bit her lip. "You're going to need your strength."

Linus: "You must try talking to him Melanie. Try to get Corbin to come out. You know him the best."

disneyanney said:
Melanie: "Let him g-o," she said, her voice breaking.

Savi: "Never. You'll have to kill me. Which will kill him."

Linus: "Talk directly to Corbin. Get him."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter