Hidden Mickey

bnts1993

Mouseketeer
You can't tell me Disney World is not magical.

Here is a background on the picture below: we stayed at Camp Wilderness cabins and we handed in our golf cart and we were walking to catch the Hollywood studios bus when my daughter said "hey look a hidden mickey" we looked down on the ground where the Campers come in was this....
100_1754.jpg

Not the most hidden as i'm sure people have noticed, but I love these found on the grates:

popmickey-1.jpg

Its funny cause the more I look at it the more I wonder if someone purposely put it there but it is oil so I would think that would be a lot of trouble to go through to put a hidden mickey LOL :rotfl2:

I know this seems like a stupid question, but mickey mouse heads can be found all over disney, so what is counted as a hidden mickey and what isn't?

I know this seems like a stupid question, but mickey mouse heads can be found all over disney, so what is counted as a hidden mickey and what isn't?

Per Wikipedia:
A Hidden Mickey is a representation of Mickey Mouse that has been inserted subtly into the design of a ride, attraction, or other location in a Disney theme park or elsewhere on Disney properties. A true Hidden Mickey is one that is not meant to be seen immediately.

Finding hidden Mickeys is one of our favorite things to do at the parks and resorts. There is a great book on it that we take with us. While we wait in line, we read about all the HM to look for and have a blast finding them. One of the hardest ones to see is on the blouse of the cruise director on the mural before boarding Malestrom. I couldn't see it until we snapped a picture of it and I viewed it on the camera. Then, it was obvious! Also a great way to explore a resort. On a rainy afternoon, we decided to leave HS and go over to AKL and explore. There are some real neat ones there. I'll have to see if I can find the pictures and post them.

Oh my gosh...thanks for the info - I can have our kiddos look for all the hidden mickeys...and then make it a magical experience - you know - each time you find a hidden mickey another dream comes true!!!

Finding hidden Mickeys is one of our favorite things to do at the parks and resorts. There is a great book on it that we take with us. While we wait in line, we read about all the HM to look for and have a blast finding them. One of the hardest ones to see is on the blouse of the cruise director on the mural before boarding Malestrom. I couldn't see it until we snapped a picture of it and I viewed it on the camera. Then, it was obvious! Also a great way to explore a resort. On a rainy afternoon, we decided to leave HS and go over to AKL and explore. There are some real neat ones there. I'll have to see if I can find the pictures and post them.

:santa: this is great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter