Here now, OMG buses.

waynesgirl said:
It opposite for me. It seems like 4 to 5 buses come for every other place except where I want to go...that's kinda why we do first bus that stops with the kids anymore.

No matter where we stay, it is alway the last bus stop in be parking lot. I swear they change them every year!

Short of this thread,

I think they need more buses on a busy day,

Nuff said, kill the thread!!!
Walt Disney World has (according to someone who knows someone who knows) 319 buses. At peak - usually park closing - times, they sometimes get Mears to send over additional buses/drivers. Simply because the bus system doesn't get Guest X between two points as quickly as that Guest wants isn't any indication that the system needs more vehicles.

I think the WDW bus system is extremely efficient. No bus service is perfect. It just may take longer to get somewhere than a guest wants. Some busses go to numerous stops and even though it may slow down a journey it means less busses are needed and still gets guests from point A to point B.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

kaytieeldr said:
Walt Disney World has (according to someone who knows someone who knows) 319 buses. At peak - usually park closing - times, they sometimes get Mears to send over additional buses/drivers. Simply because the bus system doesn't get Guest X between two points as quickly as that Guest wants isn't any indication that the system needs more vehicles.

We shall have to agree to disagree.

kaytieeldr said:

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter