Helping picking a resort

I second the recommendation of looking at the August discount board. You should be able to pick up ideas for getting a great deal at either the YC/BC or the CR for that time period that are the same as current rack rates for Coronado Springs or CBR.

Yes, thank you! That was a great suggestion, I've been in touch with the August 2017 board. I'm also wondering about the free dining--doing a moderate like CSR and waiting for the free dining plan, which I would then upgrade to the deluxe plan (we eat a lot). That seems like a very good deal for on property dining. If we stay at a deluxe, we're not doing the dining plan.

Last edited:
I'll also chime in that the walk from the Boardwalk area to both parks is super convenient. I mean, it is August, but the heat is fine as long you dress appropriately and keep hydrated.

I have a question also, if they do announce fee dining for Sept 2017, is free dining offered to the Deluxe Villas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter