Help!

jskeleton169

I Love Disney World and Rock music
Hey guys I have to write an analytical expositor essay for my writing class im doing it on Disney thesis is... Taking a trip to Walt Disney World is priceless memory because of the family connections, the characters and the Wishes firewors. If anyone has a good story about why one of these three points is a priceless memory that i can use i would greatly appreciate it.

I can think of one specific time my family went to Disney. My parents and I were going for spring break because my school was performing down there so we went a week early. And i kept begging my brother and two sisters who were older, to come down with us. And they all kept denying saying they had work and other commitments. I had a feeling my oldest siser would cave and come down. So on the day we arrived, as we were in the lobby of our hotel, my two sisters (and one's husband) appeared out of nowhere. My mom of course knew about this, but what happened next shocked us all. My brother came out of the woodwork, saying he had been planning this longer than my sisters. It was one of the best family reuinions ever. Since we're all older we do not often get to go on vacations together anymore, but this one time was priceless. If you need anymore examples let me know, I have a ton more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter