HELP!! Tusker House Res. and the hope of Rivers of Light..

pumpkinjl

Mouseketeer
I know, I know - there is no real way to answer this question. I would just like some opinions.

We will be at Animal Kingdom on Nov. 19 (yes, this year :upsidedow)

First of all - Is there any hope for seeing this show?

Secondly, if the show does run, what time do you think it will run (the park closes at 7:00)

The biggest reason I am trying to decide is because I have 2 Tusker House dining reservations.

1. Is a 5:20 early enough to catch ROL IF it happens.

2. I like this option better. It is a 6:55 which means a full day in AK and getting to leave the park virtually empty. I bet the tree will be breathtaking. I just don't want to be sitting at TH while missing ROL!!

Any opinions? Thanks in advance!

Unlikely you will see the show.

After dark is when it would happen so probably 6PM or later.

Keep the ADR and don't worry about RoL.

I'm 99% positive you will not see Rivers of Light during your visit. I also will be shocked if the show opens before the end of 2016.

The odds on ROL running this week are so small I would make no plans around the possibility.

I don't see them launching it into either of the two highest crowd times. They would both be pretty terrible times to have to cancel a show or learn they can't reset for a second show. There's just too much about this show, operationally, that's been a challenge, to hope to launch and make it "routine" at a time when parks are wall to wall people. Running it would lure people to AK, which might help the other parks, but turn into a horror show if/when there were problems.

The odds on ROL running this week are so small I would make no plans around the possibility.

I don't see them launching it into either of the two highest crowd times. They would both be pretty terrible times to have to cancel a show or learn they can't reset for a second show. There's just too much about this show, operationally, that's been a challenge, to hope to launch and make it "routine" at a time when parks are wall to wall people. Running it would lure people to AK, which might help the other parks, but turn into a horror show if/when there were problems.
we are staying on a slow week 12/9- 12/17 maybe some pixie dust will bring a soft opening

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter