help me decide when to make ressies

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan a trip for late August/ September 2002, but will be on a limited budget. I haven't seen any discount codes for that time frame yet. Should I go ahead and make the ressies now and hope I can apply a discount code later if one comes up, or should I wait and see if the rates go down soon?

I am determined to stay on-site, even if it means a little extra $$ because it is so convenient, not to mention that you can feel that Disney Magic even more intensely at a Disney resort.

Thanks for the help!

LOLA

I would go ahead and make ressies where you want now and if you get a good code, then apply it later. I made ressies last month for AllStars Movies with a Disney Club discount of 30% off rack rate for 9-29 thru 10-4 ($69 per night including tax). I read here on the boards that even AP holders coudn't get AP rates at the Movies section of AllStars...so, even a great rate doesn't necessarily mean you'll get the exact resort/room that you want.

I agree with VickiVM; We always make our reservations at the resort we've chosen (one that fits our budget), for the time we want to travel. If a better "deal" comes along, you can always try to take advantage of it, which for us usually means adding on a few days or "upgrading" to a different resort or room. We always look at a discount as a "bonus"; if we get one, great, if we don't, we're still taking a vacation that we know we'll enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter