Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

WOOHOO almost time to go!!!! YAAAY For finishing the shopping!!!! :) Ya'll have fun!

Hi Christie! I can't wait to get there! Are you coming over to Orlando on the 29th? We still haven't formalized any plans....what's up with that? :confused3:lmao:

We'll be in your neck of the woods very soon! Yahoo!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hi Christie! I can't wait to get there! Are you coming over to Orlando on the 29th? We still haven't formalized any plans....what's up with that? :confused3:lmao:

We'll be in your neck of the woods very soon! Yahoo!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Going to step in and be Christie for just a second............DTD on the 29th............lol. I told her that was fine with me, with 8 full days we are OK with it.

I know you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :love::lovestruc your APs. I know we love ours :love::cloud9:

Going to step in and be Christie for just a second............DTD on the 29th............lol. I told her that was fine with me, with 8 full days we are OK with it.

I know you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :love::lovestruc your APs. I know we love ours :love::cloud9:

What time? We have two ressie's that day but we will be at DTD sometime that day anyway to make last minute purchases so just let me know. We will try our best to work it out. Hope to meet up!! :goodvibes

Hi DIS friends! I have a challenge for you...

I am trying to think of a good movie to watch while flying to and from Orlando. Most of you know I have panic attacks while flying (yes, I know it is ridiculous but I can't seem to stop the racing heart and shortness of breath). Distractions seem to help ease my mind so I thought if I could find a good movie to watch on my laptop, coupled with Leona, and constant reminders to myself that everything is going to be okay as God is in control, that maybe I could get through with little personal disruption.

I'd like something funny yet good that will keep my attention. I'm kind of a sap too. Anyone seen anything lately that is worth buying?

I thought of two old movies that I enjoy: Sweet Home Alabama & 13 Going on 30. Those are light hearted and funny. I think something new would be better though.

Please help and let me know your ideas!!

In 2 days I will be at the airport!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi DIS friends! I have a challenge for you...

I am trying to think of a good movie to watch while flying to and from Orlando. Most of you know I have panic attacks while flying (yes, I know it is ridiculous but I can't seem to stop the racing heart and shortness of breath). Distractions seem to help ease my mind so I thought if I could find a good movie to watch on my laptop, coupled with Leona, and constant reminders to myself that everything is going to be okay as God is in control, that maybe I could get through with little personal disruption.

I'd like something funny yet good that will keep my attention. I'm kind of a sap too. Anyone seen anything lately that is worth buying?

I thought of two old movies that I enjoy: Sweet Home Alabama & 13 Going on 30. Those are light hearted and funny. I think something new would be better though.

Please help and let me know your ideas!!

In 2 days I will be at the airport!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I love to watch Vacation, that is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I know what you mean about panic attacks; I get close to having them when we are driving down and back. I have seriously thought about asking my doctor for something to take, but anything I take would make me sleepy.

:yay::banana:IN 2 DAYS WE WILL BE IN ORLANDO:yay::banana:

I don't think I've ever seen Sweet Home Alabama so I say 13 Going on 30. It was a cute movie.

Hooray for your APs and only a couple days left!

Hey Leanne!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case I don't get on here again, I just wanted to wish you guys a VERY MAGICAL trip!!!!!!!! I will be hoping for lot's of sunshine for you!!!! I look forward to training with you when you get home for the C25K!:goodvibes

I will be thinking about you on Saturday, then! :goodvibes

I wish I had some good newer movie suggestions for you, but we have Netflix and are a bit behind on our list. It's embarrassing actually, since we're watching movies about a year after they come out...:sad2:

Sweet Home Alabama was just on TV the other day. I haven't seen it in a long time so I was watching parts of it while folding & putting away laundry. It's a good movie! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you've got a good plan to get you through the flight, though!

First of all, Have a great trip! :cool1: I'll be praying for no rain!!!

You should watch The Hangover on the plane. You will be busting a gut and not even thinking of the flight! I also like Dana's suggestion! National Lampoon's Vacation is a classic! My favorite movies of all time are Stand By Me & Love Actually!

Hi Leanne!! I can't believe we'll be in WDW soon!! I hope ya'll have a safe trip and hope to see you this next week!!!

I love to watch Vacation, that is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I know what you mean about panic attacks; I get close to having them when we are driving down and back. I have seriously thought about asking my doctor for something to take, but anything I take would make me sleepy.

:yay::banana:IN 2 DAYS WE WILL BE IN ORLANDO:yay::banana:

Vacation is a great movie. I've thought about asking for something too but then I'm afraid I will zone out and now enjoy my trip. I guess I will just have to tough it out! Be safe tomorrow!! :goodvibes

Hey Leanne!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case I don't get on here again, I just wanted to wish you guys a VERY MAGICAL trip!!!!!!!! I will be hoping for lot's of sunshine for you!!!! I look forward to training with you when you get home for the C25K!:goodvibes

Hey Nickie! Thanks for the well wishes! I'm praying and crossing everything for sunny skies as well. I will be updating on facebook so chime in and let me know you are out there! We'll be training together very soon....:woohoo:

I will be thinking about you on Saturday, then! :goodvibes

I wish I had some good newer movie suggestions for you, but we have Netflix and are a bit behind on our list. It's embarrassing actually, since we're watching movies about a year after they come out...:sad2:

Sweet Home Alabama was just on TV the other day. I haven't seen it in a long time so I was watching parts of it while folding & putting away laundry. It's a good movie! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you've got a good plan to get you through the flight, though!

Hi B!!! We are terrible on new movies too. If it isn't a Disney movie I most likely haven't seen it. :lmao:

I love Sweet Home Alabama....it's one of those movies I wish went a little further.

Hopefully there won't be any panic attacks this year. I'm trying my best to psych myself up. :laughing:

Hope to see you next Friday!!! :goodvibes

First of all, Have a great trip! :cool1: I'll be praying for no rain!!!

You should watch The Hangover on the plane. You will be busting a gut and not even thinking of the flight! I also like Dana's suggestion! National Lampoon's Vacation is a classic! My favorite movies of all time are Stand By Me & Love Actually!

Thanks so much Wendy!

I bought The Hangover for Joe at Christmas but I still haven't seen it. That might be a good one to check out. :thumbsup2 I dont' know that I've seen the second movie on your list. Stand By Me is a fantastic movie though. :goodvibes

Have a great week!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter