Have you ever been warned about alligators at Disney?

I have been warned on multiple occasions, but never at the resort beaches. I have been blessed with an understanding wife and been allowed to go enjoy several of the Disney Golf courses while she fought the crowds at the parks. I've been warned by the starters on the first tee. " Gentlemen, welcome to XYZ course. Keep up the pace, also, if you hit near the water and see an alligator leave the ball there. They are Disney gators, however, they do not sing and they do not dance. Keep away." I've heard that on multiple occasions, and guess what, we saw alligators. It's Florida, they have them. I can't imagine the nightmare and pray often for that family to find strength to move on.

We were, not warned exactly, but told about them a few times while we rode the boat from WL to CR in 2010
I saw one while I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter