Has anyone ever called the phone booth in Epcot?

We were there last weekend, I tried calling them and none of them seemed to be ringing. I did notice stickers on the hand pieces that said the phones were tapped but the times I have gotten through nobody called me back and said I was caught.

Have called them many times to check the weather in the "UK" and to pass on "Have a great vacation" sentiments.

In 2011, I hid next to the restrooms and called when my DD and DH were next to them. DD answered and I pretended to be Mary Poppins checking on her behavior and to make sure she was eating and didn't need any "medicine." :)

My DD and her friends , seniors in HS, do this frequently in the later afternoon. My DD, especially has such fun with it. She said she remembered when she was about 5 at Epcot and answered the phone and how neat it was, so she calls and passes on the magic.

My family and I did this back in November!We stood across from the phonebooths and called for at least 30 minutes. It was so much fun to see the looks on people's faces, expecially the kids. I think my boys would have stayed there all day if we'd let them! You really do have to time it just right, because most people grab the handset immediately for their picture.

My kids got the numbers from here about 2 years ago..sometimes they make random phone calls but they always call when we are waiting to be seated at Rose and Crown lol.

Havent seen # listed for Morocco, also havent looked. We just have the 3 in UK and 1 in Canada. Does anyone else have locations and #'s?

My DW and DD just got a call from a women in Ireland! Looks like they are working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter