halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

Silly question from my son's girlfriend for upcoming trip - we know you can't dressed up for HHN but if someone in my party were to get their face painted earlier in the day at IOA, not a mask but something cute, will they have to take it off before entering HHN?

My question is about the Unmasking the Horror tour. I'm interested in doing it, I'm just hoping to get some opinions from anyone who has done it in the past.

You cannot miss out on it...
I started adding the UTH Tour to my HHN trip in 2011. This year will be my fourth UTH Tour... It simply enriches you with sooooooo much information and detalis about the houses that you would most likely miss and not notice while going through the houses during the event, if you don't do the Tour.
In previous years there was only one tour (50+ dollars) and you would get a lights on tour of three of the houses. Starting last year (and will be the same this year), they added two tours (morning and afternoon). You can book either or both of them to see six houses.

I put up a few threads with the tour pictures in previous years..

Here's the HHN 21 one:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2806564

Here's the HHN 22 one:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3003206

and here's the HHN 23 one:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3190043

I hope these pics are persuading enough to convince you to add the Tour to your schedule ::yes:: :goodvibes

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

You cannot miss out on it... I started adding the UTH Tour to my HHN trip in 2011. This year will be my fourth UTH Tour... It simply enriches you with sooooooo much information and detalis about the houses that you would most likely miss and not notice while going through the houses during the event, if you don't do the Tour. In previous years there was only one tour (50+ dollars) and you would get a lights on tour of three of the houses. Starting last year (and will be the same this year), they added two tours (morning and afternoon). You can book either or both of them to see six houses. I put up a few threads with the tour pictures in previous years.Cheers! Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Where is check-in for UTH? Was it an every night of the event kind of thing, like the RIP tours, or just select days?

Where is check-in for UTH? Was it an every night of the event kind of thing, like the RIP tours, or just select days?

It's right by guest services (at the entrance of the park - to the right)

It was on during select days.... I'm upset that info isn't out yet...

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

It's right by guest services (at the entrance of the park - to the right) It was on during select days.... I'm upset that info isn't out yet... Cheers! Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Awesome, thank you!

And I know! I called last week and they told me to keep checking the website. I don't need to book right now, per say, but I reallyreallyreally need dates!!

Unmasking the Horror tours are fantastic.
if you are completely and totally addicted to HHN like i am, those 2 tours will compliment your evenings there.

like Marco stated, it will reveal to you things that you won't be able to catch when you are doing the tours at night.

you will be allowed to take pictures inside the houses, you will great info from your tour guide in the hours you are with the TM.

over the past years, there is the morning tour (10:30) and the afternoon tour.
last year it bumped up to 10:30 from 11:00.

each tour will cover 3 houses.

the info on the tours are really late this year.
they have been listed in detail on the website early in the season.

just keep checking the site or come back and check here to find out when booking them will be open.

i'm sure one of us will post here when we find out so it will help others.

i did the first unmasking the horror house many years ago, it was the first year they started them.
only saw it advertised while i was in the parks and paid the $5 to go thru it.
i was hooked from the start.

Awesome, thank you!

And I know! I called last week and they told me to keep checking the website. I don't need to book right now, per say, but I reallyreallyreally need dates!!

the daytime house tours will coincide with the HHN dates.
or it has in the past.

Im just waiting for the daytime tour info.
I'm going to HHN on 9/25, and have booked the non-private RIP Tour for that night.

the daytime house tours will coincide with the HHN dates. or it has in the past.

That's what I was seeing for the past years' which I hope stays true to this year.

I'm planning a huge surprise, and it stresses me out not having the day planned NOW. haha

Maybe they haven't released it yet because one of the houses is the one they've yet to announce? That's my only thought. Though I don't see why they couldn't release the dates...

They announced Halloween tonight and with that, the details for the Unmasking the Horror tour information has been released. Looks like most of the event nights.

I'll be calling and booking tomorrow :).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They announced Halloween tonight and with that, the details for the Unmasking the Horror tour information has been released. Looks like most of the event nights.

I'll be calling and booking tomorrow :).

Awesome, I've been waiting on this.

I wonder if they'll know which houses will be shown for the morning and afternoon tours.

Man. As if I wasn't stoked enough about going to HHN, they add a Michael Myers haunted house to the lineup.

That one has just beaten out the Walking Dead for the house I'm most looking forward to seeing.

Awesome, I've been waiting on this.

I wonder if they'll know which houses will be shown for the morning and afternoon tours.

you will get that info when you call to book.
i always book both tours for the same day.

which i will be doing tomorrow.

i'll post here when i find out which houses are in the two tours.

So happy Halloween house has finally been announced :cool1:

My all time favorite slasher movie :thumbsup2

Ugh yessss! Finally the unmasking dates so I can stop freaking out!

To anyone that's booked yet: are the two tours in one day still $100, and do they offer passholder discounts?

I'm "eh" about Halloween. It's such a classic, but The Boogeyman could have been so cool! The urban legend house last year was one of my favorites.

Plus now I want to watch the movie, but it's not on our horror-a-thon until, well, Halloween.

Ugh yessss! Finally the unmasking dates so I can stop freaking out!

To anyone that's booked yet: are the two tours in one day still $100, and do they offer passholder discounts?

I'm "eh" about Halloween. It's such a classic, but The Boogeyman could have been so cool! The urban legend house last year was one of my favorites.

Plus now I want to watch the movie, but it's not on our horror-a-thon until, well, Halloween.

If you book both tours on one day, they are priced special at $99.99 for both.

As of right now when I booked, they don't have the list of which houses are covered in each session. The guy i dealt with on the phone said that info would be out later today.

If you book both tours on one day, they are priced special at $99.99 for both. As of right now when I booked, they don't have the list of which houses are covered in each session. The guy i dealt with on the phone said that info would be out later today.
Came to post exactly that.

I'm booked for October 16th. Was about a 10 minute wait to get through.

Came to post exactly that.

I'm booked for October 16th. Was about a 10 minute wait to get through.

I'm booked for September 25.

I got on the phone right at 9am, and my wait was about 10 minutes as well.

I imagine this is a very busy time of year for VIP Services.

I'm booked for September 20.

I have the info about which mazes we'll be seeing. At the Morning Menace you will see Halloween, Dollhouse of the Damned & From Dusk Till Dawn. At Afternoon Abominations will be The Walking Dead: End of the Line, Alien VS. Predator & Roanoke: Cannibal Colony. That is what I was just told. Subject to change due to availability but that is our lineup. Surprised no Dracula Untold but i'm guessing that will be the sub if they can't go to one of the other mazes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter