• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hakuna Matata -no worries- here's another dining review Update 4/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found you while I was wondering through the Dis and after reading where you are eating, my stomach is growling...Can't wait to hear how they all are!!!!:cool1:

Yay!!! I get in on Page 2 and am all caught up!!! I will miss you by 3 days I leavr on the 11th!!! Have you checked CP will be open as it is closed while I'm there for refurb!!!!

:cheer2: Another report!

It's great to have you here!

YAY!!! I just finished reading your other dining review and loved it!!!:goodvibes
Can't wait till you get to WDW again so we can all see your yummy pictures!

I am glad you like the last review! It's only two more weeks until we leave for WDW! This time in two weeks we will get ready to drive to the airport - bye, bye snow! :woohoo:

I found you while I was wondering through the Dis and after reading where you are eating, my stomach is growling...Can't wait to hear how they all are!!!!:cool1:

Welcome! I'm glad you found my report and are joining us!

Yay!!! I get in on Page 2 and am all caught up!!! I will miss you by 3 days I leavr on the 11th!!! Have you checked CP will be open as it is closed while I'm there for refurb!!!!

Yeah! I am SO happy you made it here! It's a shame we won't get to meet - this time! ;)
CP is supposed to reopen on Feb 15!! So, we should be lucky and able to dine in a truely newly refurbished restaurant! :woohoo:

That list is impressive! :thumbsup2

I'm in!!!! :goodvibes

-C

Welcome! I am glad you decided to join us! :goodvibes

Yay another dining review :cool1:
I was already missing your last one :sad2:
Sounds like a great line up :banana:

Yay another dining review :cool1:
I was already missing your last one :sad2:
Sounds like a great line up :banana:

Hi Linda!
I am really happy to have you here! We are getting more excited by the hour about our upcoming trip! I just need to get through two more exams (correcting that is), filling in the report cards for my class and PACKING!! :scared1:

I'm so excited, I always LOVE your reviews! I especially remember ya'll are big fans of Wolfgang Puck Express, which I myself love ;) Count me in!

I'm here, late but here! I have not been on the Dis lately, working way too much to enjoy surfing around but I am up early and I see this post and I am like...it is Feb already?

I wish I was up there with ya...and me without a trip planned! Oh the insanity!

Have an amazing trip, eat lots of food, take tons of pictures and enjoy yourself! I hope you enjoy BlueZoo, Fultons and Il Mulino as much as we did.....when you go to Il Mulino you have go to order that blueberry/acai cocktail, it is to die for! I have tried to replicate it at home but unless you are in WDW it just doesnt taste the same :rotfl2:

Now I need to go back and finish reading your other review! You take too many trips for me to keep up with!

Love to Tom too and give TigerKat a huge hug from me!

And KatMark, try not to drool so much on the crab claw pics ok? :lmao:

Your plans look wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Your English, by the way, is wonderful. :thumbsup2

Yay you started :goodvibes

Everything looks perfect, I can't wait to read about it all.

My gosh only two weeks to go, bet you are just about ready to go now :cutie:

read the last one cover to cover. Can't wait to be a part of this one. "pixie Dust" I sent the link to my son and his GF so they can start giving me input on where they want to eat in January.

I'm so excited, I always LOVE your reviews! I especially remember ya'll are big fans of Wolfgang Puck Express, which I myself love ;) Count me in!

Thank you and Welcome! It's so much fun doing these reviews and it's good to have another WPE lover on here. :goodvibes

I'm here, late but here! I have not been on the Dis lately, working way too much to enjoy surfing around but I am up early and I see this post and I am like...it is Feb already?

I wish I was up there with ya...and me without a trip planned! Oh the insanity!

Have an amazing trip, eat lots of food, take tons of pictures and enjoy yourself! I hope you enjoy BlueZoo, Fultons and Il Mulino as much as we did.....when you go to Il Mulino you have go to order that blueberry/acai cocktail, it is to die for! I have tried to replicate it at home but unless you are in WDW it just doesnt taste the same :rotfl2:

Now I need to go back and finish reading your other review! You take too many trips for me to keep up with!

Love to Tom too and give TigerKat a huge hug from me!

And KatMark, try not to drool so much on the crab claw pics ok? :lmao:

Hi Nicki! :flower3: It's wonderful you found this thread!! :woohoo:

So good to have the :worship: Queen of all trip reports on board! :goodvibes

I promise to have that drink just for you at Il Mulino! Any other recommandations? We will try to fit in La Cava del Tequila. The photos I have seen look just amazing!
Tom and I are getting really excited right now - this time in 2 weeks we will be on a plane to Orlando! :dance3:

Your plans look wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Your English, by the way, is wonderful. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the :thumbsup2 on our plans. I can't wait to try all of those new restaurants! ........ oh, and thanks for the praise!

Yay you started :goodvibes

Everything looks perfect, I can't wait to read about it all.

My gosh only two weeks to go, bet you are just about ready to go now :cutie:

Hi, Stefy! Great to have you join in!
I can't wait to eat at all those places, :lmao:! There is lots of work to get through before we leave, but the prospect of a week WlTHOUT snow keeps both of us going.

Have a GREAT Trip!! :goodvibes

I am here ready to read your dining reviews!!

Thank you! We can't wait to go!

read the last one cover to cover. Can't wait to be a part of this one. "pixie Dust" I sent the link to my son and his GF so they can start giving me input on where they want to eat in January.

Welcome, it is so nice to have you here! I feel very honoured that you sent the Pixie Dust link to your son to help him decided on where they want to eat! We love WDW and its food and it is really awesome to know that our reviews actually help people with their decisions! :goodvibes

I am so amazed that there are so many people who have already subscribed to my review, so I thought why not remember the good times we already had.
I think I will pick 2 or three photos each day to get ALL of us in the right spirit!

Here's what I have picked out for today!

IMG_2059.jpg

The "smurf platter" they used to serve at the California Grill in 2007! Actually it was blueberry cream pie, blueberry mascato soup and creme fraiche cheese cake. Tom had that and I remember that he still raved about it a few weeks later! ;)

IMG_8230.jpg

Rotisserie Pork Chop with Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots from Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. This was amazingly good food for a CS and really good value for money - my only "complaint" would be that the food is just not hot enough. It is always a bit on the cool side once I am halfway done eating.

IMG_5784.jpg

Prince Edward Island Mussels - served chowder style with applewood smoked bacon and potatatos from LeCellier. I am not a terribly huge fan of mussels, but Tom REALLY liked it!

Well, I hope you all enjoy today's installment! More to come tomorrow! ;)

I am so glad you made it here!
:woohoo: You are going on the Dream!!! :woohoo: Isn't that some kind of ship? ;)
We hope to get a discounted offer for the Dream while we are on board the Wonder in August - unfortunately the time on board a Disney Cruise ship seems to fly by even faster than at WDW! :lmao:

We were just on the Wonder in November and didn't think about booking our next cruise...We were broke lol! I think we still got a good price for 2011 and booking so early though! The three day was horrible. We weren't even unpacked and we had to pack again! LOL!

IMG_5784.jpg

Prince Edward Island Mussels - served chowder style with applewood smoked bacon and potatatos from LeCellier. I am not a terribly huge fan of mussels, but Tom REALLY liked it!

Ooo, I LOVE mussels! I've never been terribly excited about eating at Le Cellier, but those are intriguing!

I am so amazed that there are so many people who have already subscribed to my review, so I thought why not remember the good times we already had.
I think I will pick 2 or three photos each day to get ALL of us in the right spirit!

Here's what I have picked out for today!

IMG_2059.jpg

The "smurf platter" they used to serve at the California Grill in 2007! Actually it was blueberry cream pie, blueberry mascato soup and creme fraiche cheese cake. Tom had that and I remember that he still raved about it a few weeks later! ;)

IMG_8230.jpg

Rotisserie Pork Chop with Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots from Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. This was amazingly good food for a CS and really good value for money - my only "complaint" would be that the food is just not hot enough. It is always a bit on the cool side once I am halfway done eating.

IMG_5784.jpg

Well, I hope you all enjoy today's installment! More to come tomorrow! ;)

YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!!!!!!!! :hug:

Yummy! Can't wait to hear more!

More to come this afternoon! I need to do my work for school first! :scared1: :lmao:

We were just on the Wonder in November and didn't think about booking our next cruise...We were broke lol! I think we still got a good price for 2011 and booking so early though! The three day was horrible. We weren't even unpacked and we had to pack again! LOL!

Three nights on a Disney cruise ship are just not enough! :lmao: ;) We were on the four night and had a very similar feeling - once we were settled in - we had to leave! :rotfl2: This is why we do the back to back this time - I want to see MORE of the ship - we never made it to a lot of places!

Ooo, I LOVE mussels! I've never been terribly excited about eating at Le Cellier, but those are intriguing!

We LOVE LeCellier, but I guess you know that by now! ;) Love their filet with Mushroom Risotto - what a value on the DDP! :lmao: But those mussels looked and smelled wonderful.

YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!!!!!!!! :hug:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: WHY??? .......... she asks innocently! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oooh that rotisserie pork looks quite yummy :) I agree with you on the cold front, think its a CS thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter