haircut on Main St

When my son got his first haircut, Maura's nametage said, "Maura" and the article in the Disney magazine called her Maura. When we went in March her nametag said, "Mary" Anyone know? Did she just grab someone else's nametag? We love getting our hair cut there and I wear a man's style (very short, tapered in the back) so I get mine cut there as well.

LOL - no, Maura and Mary are two different people I believe. We usually go on wknds and I know that Maura does not work on Sundays as there is always another woman there. So of course I make sure we go on Saturdays now;)

Not positive of the other woman's name but it may be Mary who works on Sundays.

Getting my DD's first haircut by Michael last year was the best thing that we did!!! She loves having her hair cut and even asks to get one. My DH and DS enjoyed watching her first haircut so much that they both went back to get their hair cut. My DS had blue hair and my DH had pink hair (I picked out his color) and pixie dust. Imagine a Fire Departent Captain with pink hair!!!! :jester:

They loved the attention that the got all day long!!!

Have a wonderful time!!

We will visit disney in September, and would like to get our daughter's first haircut here. She will be 14 months old--has anyone gotten a cut for a baby that age? Just curious about the attention span/ability to sit still!

Thanks!
Samantha:Pinkbounc

My daughter just had her first haircut there on 8/12. She had Maura. She was wonderful. Here are some pictures of the wonderful event. The only thing I am a upset about is my DD had beautiful curls at the ends of her hair. I waited this long for her first haircut because I was so scared the curls would be cut off forever. Well her ends are now straight. Boo Hoo. :( I asked Maura about this before the haircut and she assured me that if it curled before the haircut it would still be curly after it. She still had a great time, we are just all (my immediate family members) sad about Amanda's curls being gone forever. My daughter is 3 years old, about to turn 4 in September.

wdw_haircut1.JPG

wdw_haircut2.JPG

wdw_haircut3.JPG

wdw_haircut4.JPG

wdw_haircut5.JPG

wdw_haircut6.JPG

wdw_haircut7.JPG

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter