hair styles

MICKEY69

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me a website where i can find hairstyle ideas?

My dress is strapless and I uld like to wear my hair up but I think I may feel funny.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Pictures would be appreciated?

I always wear my hair up and I wanted to try something different, but I was worried that having my hair down would bug me to much. My hair style ended up being pulled back away from my face and I had cascading curls down my back. Once I get a picture I will post it.

I think a half up/half down style could be quite pretty and that way you've got the best of both worlds - I'm still considering this myself. I looked at the Knot but I need more choice LOL

A thought on wearing your hair down...
Because of the Florida humidity, your hair may frizz if it's down (if it's inclined to do that in humid weather). I've heard this from a few brides on the DM board who were strongly cautioned against wearing their hair down by their cosmetologist. I knew that I wanted mine up, so it wasn't an issue - they spray the heck out of your hair when they do it!
Cheers!
Heather W

To those who know~ How's the humidity in November? I am in the early stages of booking our wedding for Thanksgiving weekend and I plan to wear my hair all down. And it can frizz up! I can't imagine wearing my hair any other way :)

Originally posted by Ever_After
To those who know~ How's the humidity in November? I am in the early stages of booking our wedding for Thanksgiving weekend and I plan to wear my hair all down. And it can frizz up! I can't imagine wearing my hair any other way :)

I used a great spray gel (not hairspray) by Bain de Terre to hold my 'do together last year. I had a half up/half down style--very simple so I did it myself. I have curly hair that can get frizzy and my wedding day was very humid (springtime rain and a tornado warning too). I wanted it to stay put but I didn't want it to be all sticky--a good tip I learned is to test the hair product on your hand to see if it's sticky. The Bain de Terre spray gel was perfect for me. It made the hair a bit shinier, and my hair did not frizz or get weighed down or feel hard and crispy. And I sprayed the heck out of it too! There are lots of products out there to de-frizz hair.

You can never know what the weather will be like on your wedding day, so I just wanted to tell you about my successful frizz prevention! If you're doing your own hair, you have plenty of time for practice. If a stylist is doing it, you can just tell them your worries and hand them your no-frizz hair potions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter