Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rootskate- Thank you! You are Fabulous as Always! MarkMyBoy- Hope you are receiving all the envies I am sending (usually 2+ each week)

Thanks for the warm welcome! My first envelope was sent to Michelle today. Looking forward to the train!

This is my "woohoo everyone has checked in for October" dance. :cool1:

Tngramma~The mail-lady knocked on my door today with a bday box for my sons, so I took it & handed her your coupons you are looking for, hopefully you will get them in a few days. :thumbsup2

I received my envie last week. Thank you!

Nichole - your envie went out yesterday.

tngramma
- I mailed you those coupons yesterday.

Karen ~ i felt the exact same way about disney... we have decided not to travel to disney for awhile. maybe again when we have kids, but not for awhile. I am glad I went, I am also glad that all the "disney" stuff we did was paid through sunshine rewards lol so we never came out of money for anything.

I'm glad it wasn't just me..... Dirty room, nasty CMs, wrong orders on food at 2TS credit restaurants (the cash items of course!) and no adjustment to bills, F&W was a huge disappointment.....seriously, the pierogis at teh Polish pavillion were frozen Mrs. T's and the server/chef admitted it....., jacuzzis not working at the hotel, one thing after another. Just really bummed us out.

We paid for our trip this year and it was a lot more than last year which makes no sense at all......

Aymee, the envies went out in this morning's mail from my office!

I had such big plans to cut and stuff on Sunday, but then I got all sidetracked!

Lilsweetpea I sent an envie out to you today.

Karen so sorry to hear your trip was not that magical. I hope you got to relax some. Welcome Home!!

Gwen 3 envies went out today!! Check the dates as I forgot to sorry!!
Diann an envie is on its way!!!

tngramma - I had those coupons, so I am sending them your way tonight!

Also, still sending and receiving on schedule! Thanks!

This is my "woohoo everyone has checked in for October" dance. :cool1:

Tngramma~The mail-lady knocked on my door today with a bday box for my sons, so I took it & handed her your coupons you are looking for, hopefully you will get them in a few days. :thumbsup2

Thanks Girls. I knew I could count on you.:cheer2::dance3::worship:

akenneson I have receieved your envies. THANKS!!!!

kingdomheart2 I mailed a enive to you yesterday.. ENJOY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter