Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent a huge envelope Friday. Will miss this weeks coupons, hope you can use some of these.

Thank you, received it. :yay:

Off to Cancun for the week.:woohoo: Have a great week!!!

Have a great vacation Gwen !! I will be mailing out next week prolly 2 as I hae alarge pile already and stillhave the inserts tomorrow !!

Sent a huge envelope Friday. Will miss this weeks coupons, hope you can use some of these.

Thank you, received it. :yay:

Off to Cancun for the week.:woohoo: Have a great week!!!

LUCKY DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!

Congratulations to hhartill, Disneyjan, Mn Vikings Fan, Mskayjay, Flakypuff & Kathyk2. You all got nominated as being the best sender...technically one of those nominations didn't come from your receiver but came from YOUR sender!! Yes, you read that right, someone got nominated from their sender. Good job to you guys and PLEASE keep up the GREAT work. YOU make this train rockin!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the winner is..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:lmao: stay tuned.

Congratulations to hhartill, Disneyjan, Mn Vikings Fan, Mskayjay, Flakypuff & Kathyk2. You all got nominated as being the best sender...technically one of those nominations didn't come from your receiver but came from YOUR sender!! Yes, you read that right, someone got nominated from their sender. Good job to you guys and PLEASE keep up the GREAT work. YOU make this train rockin!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the winner is..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:lmao: stay tuned.

You Cliff hanger you!!!!:lmao:
Lori thanks for envie I haven'thad a chance to go thru it yet but know it will be great!!

My coupons stunk this week but I was able to send an envelope to Brandi. Did anyone else only have one insert in the paper?

Lilsweetpea a priority envie is on its way to you.

I want to thank everyone on this train. You have all been great. You all helped my family thru a tough time when DH was laid off. This was the last envie I will be sending out for a while. I am taking a little break from the train, things are getting really hectic at home and work.

Thank you all again!

Sorry you are leaving the train Kim but I can understand hectic! Take care :goodvibes

OMG I'm going to be in Disney in less than 48 hours. I am soooo not ready you guys. Not packed, need to work tomorrow, trips to the store to do still, etc etc etc....... holy cow how did this come up so fast.

deep breath..... kids are old enough to fend for themselves, I don't need to impress *anyone* with how I look anymore so how I am dressed...who cares, this is about relaxing and I need to chill out. holy type a idiot.....my heart is simply racing.

we'll be at WL for 8 nights and I can't wait. we'll have the lap top so I might pop in but I might not! lol

Sounds awesome!!! Have fun :wizard:

Accountingbabe08, I am so sorry I haven't mailed your envie yet!!!!

I haven't made it to work this week yet. I did go to the doctor yesterday and found out I have influenza. Ugh, no wonder I can't function! :sad2: The envie has been sitting by the door for days now it's just no one is leaving to go anywhere! DH, DS and I are all sick so this house has just been so pleasant! :rotfl: Hoping we all get better soon, we go to Disney in two weeks! :scared1:

Hope you all feel better very soon :grouphug:

I don't remember if I posted last week or not but I received a LARGE envelope from my sender Friday. Thank you very much :goodvibes

willis37862, Thank you for the well wishes. Just started DS on a different med, hopefully this will work! We are all beginning to feel better, thank goodness! It's been two and a half weeks!!!

Accountingbabe08, you envie went out Friday morning so hopefully it arrives soon!

Dear Helen,
What I have to mail out this week is woefully small. I didn't get an envie last week so I don't have much to pass on.

Sorry!

willis37862, Thank you for the well wishes. Just started DS on a different med, hopefully this will work! We are all beginning to feel better, thank goodness! It's been two and a half weeks!!!

Wow two and half weeks! Hang in there and hopefully you will feel better soon :grouphug:

Flakypuff, I have 6... count them 6 chubby envies... coming your way this week! Thanks to my fabulouso sender! We'll miss you BuzzPrincessMom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter