Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you could use most of it!

Got mine yesterday and already used about 10 of the coupons. Nena your envelope is a bit smaller this round :rotfl: but ready to go!

I did use several!! I really liked the Always Pads, Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Kelloggs Cereal, Red Baron and Quaker Rice Cake Snacks:goodvibes

Looking forward to this week's envie. :thumbsup2

MN Vikings Fan :hug: There's always next year.

DisneyMOM09 What a great game. I'm going with the Saints in the Super Bowl. :cheer2:

DisneyMOM09 What a great game. I'm going with the Saints in the Super Bowl. :cheer2:

:hug: Sorry Dede, we were hoping the Vikings would win too.

Thanks! :sad: I guess I have no one to blame but the Vikings, but I went to bed a very sad MN Vikings Fan.

DISNEYJAN, I did mail your envie before the game so it should head out to you this morning.

I received 4 envelopes from Jan-Thank you! So many I can use!!

I will have mine ready to mail out today or tomorrow-Depends on when DH gets to the Post office.

It was a really great game! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! For the people down here in South MS it was a hard game for us to watch because we are Farve fans also, but we really wanted the Saints to win!

DisneyMom09-I have an envie ready to send your way either today or tomorrow...will let you know when for sure

No envie for me last week :confused3

No coupons from last week yet--I will send out tomorrow no matter what, Lulu2--hopefully last week's envelope makes it here today.

Brandi an envelope went out to you today. My mom gave me a subscription to All You for Christmas so I included the coupons from there in your envelope.

Jan-received another envelope from you today-Thank you!!

I will be watching for the other one too :)

Mine will go out tomorrow as the weather was too nasty today for DH to get out to the Post Office.

Received a HUGE envie today!!! Thanks GWEN!! :cheer2:

Heather(disneymom09)-I will have 2 envies headed your way from the PO tomorrow morning :goodvibes Just a heads up, a lot of coupons will be expiring the 31st

Dznybound~yours went out this morning.

Also, I sent out a nice fat one to someone on our train that I think is deserved of it. All month I was taking a few coupons and setting them aside and her envie got to be quite large. So hopefully she gets it around Wed. or Thursday. Just my way of saying thanks for being a "fun" and valued asset on the train. Starting to set aside some for the one I will mail the end of Feb...:rolleyes1

mskayjay - I'll be mailing out late this week. I have almost nothing to send right now, so I'm waiting until Thursday (when I get everyone else's leftovers from the weekend). Hopefully there'll be something worth waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter